OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I actually might be able to add an extra PPV in, Gauntlet of Champions will probably take place in April and then Judgement Day in May and so on, we'll see how it goes.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I actually might be able to add an extra PPV in, Gauntlet of Champions will probably take place in April and then Judgement Day in May and so on, we'll see how it goes.
We're sticking to PPV, Precision, Precision, Precision, PPV, though, right?

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
We're sticking to PPV, Precision, Precision, Precision, PPV, though, right?

Yeah, so it'd be something like this (using this Sunday and so on for an example)

April 2nd - Precision
April 9th - Precision
April 16th - Precision
April 23rd - Gauntlet of Champions

So there is room to fit one more PPV in considering that Gauntlet of Champions was supposed to happen in May. (End of May I presume)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, so it'd be something like this (using this Sunday and so on for an example)

April 2nd - Precision
April 9th - Precision
April 16th - Precision
April 23rd - Gauntlet of Champions

So there is room to fit one more PPV in considering that Gauntlet of Champions was supposed to happen in May. (End of May I presume)
Ooh okay that works.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Video Game Console giveaway Frosty Gives Away Free Shit Part Two: Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch

PS4 Pro, Xbox One S and the new Switch. The console will be ordered from Amazon or a good website located in the winner's country. If someone from the UK wins then I would order from Amazon.co.uk or Game. Same goes with America with GameStop and everywhere else. So...sign up. The worse thing to happen is you don't get picked. You could also win a PS4 and compete in this league.....Just saying

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Joseph Diamond: You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Jack Rogue and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a diamond in the rough and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Buster Gates to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Precision, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Buster Gates KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So Jack Rogue, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Precision. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Precision. Jackthony Rogue, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Precision.
197287826205ed079f6ab26ac89c346b.png

tenor.gif

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
You'd almost think that people consistently need to convince themselves they can beat me... :p

• Haha
Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Any1 want to fite? I need to test my new league guy.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
One of you host some kid keep joining my lobby.