OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
gay

No Way Out?
Already there so gay

Next Evolution?
Evolution is gay

gay gay gay gay

Just wanted to see if anyone had any ideas for cool and/or interesting PPV ideas and concepts. I plan to replace events like Vengeance and Fatal 4 Way. So if you've got an idea, don't be afraid to put it forward.
I believe people like Fatal 4 Way if I remember correctly

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
The toddler that could keep the job longer than a few months.... ;)
Congrats, you stayed in charge of a league after all the toxin was gone and you didn't have to have people breathing down your neck 24/7 about you being "a biased general manager."

Want a cookie? Or maybe a juice box.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Congrats, you stayed in charge of a league after all the toxin was gone and you didn't have to have people breathing down your neck 24/7 about you being "a biased general manager."
You're correct. I had it a lot harder. Do you not even remember when I got the league moved here? 4 members signing up and such? Even with Indy coming in a few times taking the piss? RWK getting raped by toxic posts for the first week? Yup, that toxin was never gone. Not sure whatsoever why you would think that anything toxic was gone here.

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
You're correct. I had it a lot harder. Do you not even remember when I got the league moved here? 4 members signing up and such? Even with Indy coming in a few times taking the piss? RWK getting raped by toxic posts for the first week? Yup, that toxin was never gone. Not sure whatsoever why you would think that anything toxic was gone here.
1 month of toxin being followed by 11 months of being fine =/= 4 months of toxin and then the site dying

"I had it a lot harder." Woe is fucking me. Your job was to be the boss, and when people complained, you complained about being complained about, even closing the thread over the most miniscule of problems. You didn't have league members harassing you online. You didn't have them harassing your fucking family. But yeah, Indy taking the piss out of you was soooooo, much worse. Cause he never took the piss out of anybody else.

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
But, I can't be arsed to hang out here anymore. I got shit to do.
Good luck @TheKingSonic may you be the best PS4 gm ever.

(It's not that hard to surpass bascially everyone. Muuuftah, Harrison, Myself, Frosty. All of us were kinda crud in ways)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
1 month of toxin being followed by 11 months of being fine =/= 4 months of toxin and then the site dying

"I had it a lot harder." Woe is fucking me. Your job was to be the boss, and when people complained, you complained about being complained about, even closing the thread over the most miniscule of problems. You didn't have league members harassing you online. You didn't have them harassing your fucking family. But yeah, Indy taking the piss out of you was soooooo, much worse. Cause he never took the piss out of anybody else.
Of course I'm going to defend myself when big bad Gino comes in acting like a jackass again. If you couldn't handle being GM then that's not my fault, but fuck me for keeping the job for long? Fuck me for getting the leagues moved here? Just fuck me? Every time I closed this thread was because there was an argument. End of discussion. I'm not going to just allow Blue argument posts in the OOC thread. You thinking otherwise is silly, but again, fuck Frosty because he's terrible. As for Indy, of course he takes the piss out of everyone. I fucking liked the guy because he was real and honest. Most other people I meet are totally different from that, but I know he could start shit if he wanted. As for your family, I don't know who they are. I don't know how TWF members could find your family members, so I won't get into that. And no, 1 month of toxin followed by 11 months of people not wanting me in charge. I had 3 bloody votes which I won all of them, but I always had people going behind my back. Also, being the boss and complaining? What the fuck did you do? You ignored everyone and just gave the job up? As for Indy thinking you were biased, I personally didn't even look at the PS league around that time, but I was lead to believe it was because he deserved a World title match and didn't get one, but please correct me on that one.

The only difference was the fact you ran the show. The only difference was the fact you had to take the shit. Switch that around to me and you don't honestly seem to give a fuck at all. You know how hard it is to keep this job since you fucking left the job. As for me not having shit for the whole year I have to disagree. I had fucking too much shit following me around this forum for months with a few banned members because I was running this league and keeping it alive. Don't be a jackass when you don't even know who I am. Don't insult me when you don't even know who I am. I tried to get on with you for months, but you always seem to have something stuck up your ass about me. Don't question my GM run when you failed at the job yourself. We can't be friends, so how about we just ignore each other? I won't reply to anything you do and you do the same. Otherwise one of us has to leave this section OOC thread, and I personally won't be jumping to the spot.

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
Of course I'm going to defend myself when big bad Gino comes in acting like a jackass again. If you couldn't handle being GM then that's not my fault, but fuck me for keeping the job for long? Fuck me for getting the leagues moved here? Just fuck me? Every time I closed this thread was because there was an argument. End of discussion. I'm not going to just allow Blue argument posts in the OOC thread. You thinking otherwise is silly, but again, fuck Frosty because he's terrible. As for Indy, of course he takes the piss out of everyone. I fucking liked the guy because he was real and honest. Most other people I meet are totally different from that, but I know he could start shit if he wanted. As for your family, I don't know who they are. I don't know how TWF members could find your family members, so I won't get into that. And no, 1 month of toxin followed by 11 months of people not wanting me in charge. I had 3 bloody votes which I won all of them, but I always had people going behind my back. Also, being the boss and complaining? What the fuck did you do? You ignored everyone and just gave the job up? As for Indy thinking you were biased, I personally didn't even look at the PS league around that time, but I was lead to believe it was because he deserved a World title match and didn't get one, but please correct me on that one.

The only difference was the fact you ran the show. The only difference was the fact you had to take the shit. Switch that around to me and you don't honestly seem to give a fuck at all. You know how hard it is to keep this job since you fucking left the job. As for me not having shit for the whole year I have to disagree. I had fucking too much shit following me around this forum for months with a few banned members because I was running this league and keeping it alive. Don't be a jackass when you don't even know who I am. Don't insult me when you don't even know who I am. I tried to get on with you for months, but you always seem to have something stuck up your ass about me. Don't question my GM run when you failed at the job yourself. We can't be friends, so how about we just ignore each other? I won't reply to anything you do and you do the same. Otherwise one of us has to leave this section OOC thread, and I personally won't be jumping to the spot.
Honestly didn't take the time to read all of that. So I'll just take my leave.

Batista-Waving-Goodbye.gif

@TheKingSonic if you wish, take away my ability to reply to this thread. I'm prolly out of this section anyway, so no point in being able to post.

@Welsh-Wizard-97
@Geek773
@AfricanScatMahn
@Crazykillerv1
@LukeTheGreatFTW

Y'all the real smurfs. (I prolly forgot somebody, but ye)