OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Good, I wanna fucking die.
aTeKMKx7c.jpg

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
This is the first time I've arrived after an argument to see people arguing about an argument but no argument. It's weird. Is this what living in a communist country is like?

...oh wait those at least pretend to have votes

(Look ffs i don't mean it at this point it was all for the "geek loves votes" joke, chillax)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Also, if arguments break out or whatever just stay out of them. That goes for everyone if a joke goes bad. I personally couldn't care less with what CiV said since I don't take him seriously at all to begin with. However if someone ever does start arguments or whatever then you need to stay out of them. I've seen it so many times that it starts with 2 people and ends up with 10 or more. If abuse is being thrown around then I'll be forced to look at the argument as a whole. Who did keep it going etc. So the best advice for when a argument breaks out is to just ignore it. The thread will be locked soon enough and the people who started/kept it going will receive strikes. I'm also going to change how strikes work in the next couple of days since it only says you get removed from match cards. You will however be unable to post in the PS league section until the strike runs out, and I will be making different categories for strikes. Strikes for arguments and strikes for no showing since they're both completely different things.

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
this league loves arguments and votes :bodallas:

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I don't really act like that much. I was more stressed with real life and wanted to take it out on someone I guess. The joke seemed like the best place

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
New system coming into the league. Instead of posing "I Want A Match" threads each week we're going to have one big thread. All previous posts will be deleted from the week before, but it will open right after the results. This way I won't forget to make another thread. Sign up for this week which is Bad Blood. If you're already in a feud/title matches then post it in there so I don't forget. If you want a match then just post and I'll try to sort something out.

Weekly - "I want a match!" Opens Each Week