OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Jokes aside, I didn't like the character, it didn't turn out as expected, I wasn't great with the gimmick either during promos, it was all so cliche, also no oppurtunity to take either

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
They found out that the reason Franco hears voices is because he takes meth once in a while

Weird....Ivy hears voices because of a long-standing history of abuse and an abusive family which lead her to snap against the world that once forced her to live in constant fear of everything...

BUT YOU CAN READ ALL ABOUT IT IN HER WIKI!!!

Ivy Hale

Jokes aside, I didn't like the character, it didn't turn out as expected, I wasn't great with the gimmick either during promos, it was all so cliche, also no oppurtunity to take either

Kind of figured. At least it gives it a kayfabe reason. Besides, maybe you can find a new character that you are comfortable with.

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Weird....Ivy hears voices because of a long-standing history of abuse and an abusive family which lead her to snap against the world that once forced her to live in constant fear of everything...

BUT YOU CAN READ ALL ABOUT IT IN HER WIKI!!!

Ivy Hale

Kind of figured. At least it gives it a kayfabe reason. Besides, maybe you can find a new character that you are comfortable with.
Currently working on it now, this one will take time, most likely will take time off the league if The Divide don't capture the titles

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm putting @TheKingSonic in temporary leadership of the league. I'm personally not feeling it anymore, but I need to see how he does for the next few months. It's up to post the results tonight babes

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
But I'm already writing like 4 things for RWK...
As of right now, weekly promos aren't compulsory, and they aren't really the competitive part. He can be the strong and (nearly) silent type... xD