OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

"HERE'S YOUR WINNER... AND... NEEEEEEEW Intercontinental Champion... GOLDEN DRAGON!"

*All 3 men are sweating and seem completely drained, Diamond is leaning up against the barricade panting heavily whilst Neilson is slumped down in the corner, holding his jaw after getting hit by the Running Knee Lift. Will attempts to get back to his fee but falls, holding his left leg that was targeted throughout the match, he tries again but falls. Golden notices this and jumps down from the ladder, Will looks up at him with a blank expression as Dragon extends his hand out. The crowd are chanting 'Yes!' as Neilson accepts it and pats Dragon on the shoulder before raising his arm and the crowd cheer loudly. Will lets Dragon celebrate and appears to get out of the ring, but his expression suddenly changes and he snaps, low blowing Golden Dragon to a mass amount of boos and swear dripping off of his forehead. Neilson pushes the standing ladder over and grabs a nearby chair and wraps it around Dragon's arm and gets into a Hammerlock Armbreaker position, Will attempts to snap back but can't as he is completely drained of energy. He goes for it again but then...*

"Stop this nonsense right now!"

*The General Manager of Precision, Reginald walks out from behind the curtain with a mic in his hand.*

"Will! I warn you don't do this! There will be serious consequences if you do! You lost fair and square so..."

"SHUT UP!"

*Will is very annoyed as Reginald has come out to try and stop him putting Dragon out on the sidelines, the rage is clear on his face as he stares down Reginald who is positioned at the top of the ramp.*

"Mr. GM... I know you're a busy man so I'm going to make this quick, if you give me what I want... I'll let him go."

"... I... Fine! What do you want?"

"Isn't it clear! I want a rematch for my Intercontinental Championship at Bad Blood! With Puff.. *stomps on the back of Golden* and HIM! *points at Joseph Diamond who is still leaning against the barricade* I want a street fight, so I can beat both of them down and take my title back that I was never pinned nor submitted for!"

"You see it doesn't work like that... *at this point Will bends back slightly and Reginald puts his hand up* I have no choice, I cannot stop this without agreeing to your demands, and we deserve a champion like Golden Dragon... so you've got it. It's official, at Bad Blood we will have the rematch between Golden Dragon, Will Neilson and Joseph Diamond for the Intercontinental Championship.. in a Street Fight! Now please... let him go."

"Reg.. Reg.. Reg... this bitch stole my title. I'm not letting him get away."

*Will goes to snap back the arm but Joseph Diamond rushes the ring and delivers multiple forearms to the face of Will Neilson, before delivering an Unbreakable Facebreaker, sending Will outside of the ring. Joey helps Dragon out of the chair and picks the chair up in his right hand, he shouts something unaudible at Will before looking at Dragon and nodding, passing him the Intercontinental Championship. It seems Golden can finally celebrate his win, but then Diamond hits him in the head with a direct chair shot, stunning the crowd. Joseph laughs and picks up the Intercontinental Championship and slings it over his shoulder, before getting out of the ring and walking up the ramp and backstage, shoulder barging Reginald on his way out.*

Mentions - @CiV, @Apex

Neilson you fucking dick

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Ring Escape seems quite OP. Might need to make it level one only

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I could say the same about move thief TBH.
I don't think anyone uses move thief here. I did yesterday in my match considering the result wasn't going to count since the ring breaks were well pass the 3 I set.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't think anyone uses move thief here. I did yesterday in my match considering the result wasn't going to count since the ring breaks were well pass the 3 I set.

There are a few people who have used it against me. Being hit by your own finisher is just painful.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I believe Apex did once, I saved myself due to a rope break. DeathLock is another one, I had to kick out then.
ah...yes. Ultra competitive players they are. I'll probably make a rule on both. Might limit move thief to Pay Per Views

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Why limit things so much?

Up next: Why DDT 6 should be banned forever!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Why limit things so much?

Up next: Why DDT 6 should be banned forever!
Because they can be used to give someone an unfair advantage. Level 3 Ring Escapes are OP and that was just from looking at the 3 way ladder match. Every chance someone got to use the ladder one of the heels would use ring escape. level 1 is probably enough without it acting as something that just isn't fair. Same goes for the move steal. It's going to lower your stamina to the point of the other person not being able to use resil because of it. To be honest we don't have that many limits either. We have the banned moves list which is so small. The limits I know of is face/heel personally skills. Comebacks for faces and Ring Escapes for heels. Dirty pin for heels and roll up for faces. I mean, just check the rules of these places lol

EoW Federation – Gaming Website

EIF WEBSITE - (Philadelphia, PA) - powered by LeagueLineup.com

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Because they can be used to give someone an unfair advantage. Level 3 Ring Escapes are OP and that was just from looking at the 3 way ladder match. Every chance someone got to use the ladder one of the heels would use ring escape. level 1 is probably enough without it acting as something that just isn't fair. Same goes for the move steal. It's going to lower your stamina to the point of the other person not being able to use resil because of it. To be honest we don't have that many limits either. We have the banned moves list which is so small. The limits I know of is face/heel personally skills. Comebacks for faces and Ring Escapes for heels. Dirty pin for heels and roll up for faces. I mean, just check the rules of these places lol

EoW Federation – Gaming Website

EIF WEBSITE - (Philadelphia, PA) - powered by LeagueLineup.com
Considering that in triple threat matches you're forced to roll out of the ring after an arm drag, I see there being no issue with that tactic, lol

Also, we're not those leagues.