OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Because they can be used to give someone an unfair advantage. Level 3 Ring Escapes are OP and that was just from looking at the 3 way ladder match. Every chance someone got to use the ladder one of the heels would use ring escape. level 1 is probably enough without it acting as something that just isn't fair. Same goes for the move steal. It's going to lower your stamina to the point of the other person not being able to use resil because of it. To be honest we don't have that many limits either. We have the banned moves list which is so small. The limits I know of is face/heel personally skills. Comebacks for faces and Ring Escapes for heels. Dirty pin for heels and roll up for faces. I mean, just check the rules of these places lol

EoW Federation – Gaming Website

EIF WEBSITE - (Philadelphia, PA) - powered by LeagueLineup.com
c3c9c204dec7e58119a7d5f705a78179.png

I like EoW more than this league already. I want this to be a new rule! XD

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Considering that in triple threat matches you're forced to roll out of the ring after an arm drag, I see there being no issue with that tactic, lol

Also, we're not those leagues.
I know we're not those leagues. We're still a league that plays the game and it's my job to sort out the rules to make it fair. Right now ring escape level 3 looks way too OP for anyone to use, and those 50 ring escapes in that ladder match was just too much. You can't justify using ring escapes every chance you get because you're forced to leave the ring in 3 ways. I saw all three men had many chances to win in that match but someone used a ring escape. Level one is good enough for any heel to get their heat, but more than that just isn't fair to the faces. This is more problematic in multi man matches

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I know we're not those leagues. We're still a league that plays the game and it's my job to sort out the rules to make it fair. Right now ring escape level 3 looks way too OP for anyone to use, and those 50 ring escapes in that ladder match was just too much. You can't justify using ring escapes every chance you get because you're forced to leave the ring in 3 ways. I saw all three men had many chances to win in that match but someone used a ring escape. Level one is good enough for any heel to get their heat, but more than that just isn't fair to the faces. This is more problematic in multi man matches
Eh. Silly.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
is he Mexican? Cuz we already have a masked Mexican fast man running around beating the shit out of everyone

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
is he Mexican? Cuz we already have a masked Mexican fast man running around beating the shit out of everyone
Basically, this guy is his really shit cousin. ;)