OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This idea just sparked from a thing I put in a PM, but if you were to compare each member's character to a real life WWE superstar then who would they most be like and why? (This could be a whole new thread but it doesn't really need one)

For Example -

Jack Rogue - Dean Ambrose (Before MITB 2016) (Crazy, Unstable mofo who everyone wants to see hold the World title.)

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
This idea just sparked from a thing I put in a PM, but if you were to compare each member's character to a real life WWE superstar then who would they most be like and why? (This could be a whole new thread but it doesn't really need one)

For Example -

Jack Rogue - Dean Ambrose (Before MITB 2016) (Crazy, Unstable mofo who everyone wants to see hold the World title.)
Think we've had that before back on TWF last year. Make a new thread, start that up!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
who everyone wants to see hold the World title.)

giphy.gif

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I finally got through onto the logo uploads, so I'm ALMOST done with Gauntlet of Champions, stay tuned to the thread if ya want to see it when it goes up later today.

Reactions: Geek773

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
From truenews.net

Reports are going around that Robert Blake faked his own death and is now living in Hawaii. This comes after Reddit user "YoMama89" reported that he saw Robert Blake last week while on his trip. He said Robert had the same build as always and looked great. He also said he just arrived at the location. You may not believe us, but our user made sure to take a snap of Robert. It is linked below

3-steps-to-stop-a-man-from-withdrawing-large.jpg

As you can see, that is clearly Robert Blake. It seems like he is waiting for someone, but that person is unknown. Make sure to sign up and donate for updates on this Robert Blake appearance.
naaaaaaaaah

Reactions: CiV and Geek773