OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I would also have you know I was top of my promo class in 2K15 and I had a really (mediocre) story with Smudgy who is known for being very good. You see, I wasn't always that guy who would post a promo once a month to just keep the kayfabe thing for his character alive. Hey, I even made videos (DEDICATION)

It was shit, but if you guys want promo Frosty back then rate this with Thanks. If not then just rate this promo with disagree. I would then go back under my rock and not ever try

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I would also have you know I was top of my promo class in 2K15 and I had a really (mediocre) story with Smudgy who is known for being very good. You see, I wasn't always that guy who would post a promo once a month to just keep the kayfabe thing for his character alive. Hey, I even made videos (DEDICATION)

It was shit, but if you guys want promo Frosty back then rate this with Thanks. If not then just rate this promo with disagree. I would then go back under my rock and not ever try

Tyson Frost's contract was on the line since Robert Blake had beat him at Hell In A Cell and he was forced to join the saviors. Robert also had a haircut since he failed at making Tyson Frost one of his "saviors" so he cut all of his long hair off. Shit, I like making videos and creating storylines. It was fun

Wardi_12

The Artiste
Reaction score
@Frosty dear Mr gm, can you please read my new sign up it would be very much appreciated sir

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
careful with the ratings...You might get yourself limited again :becky:

Last edited:

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

I honestly still don't know who dat big guy was who attacked Luis, was it an early version of Tyson Storm?

(Like seriously, I've wanted to know for ages lol)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Big Dog is what I called him for a joke. I never got the chance to name him considering TWF died