OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
King Sonic would be a cool GM to takeover after Frosty. Not sure about the others since I didn't talk to them, but CiV is also good. I wouldn't put Gino in charge just because he did say to Frosty that he just doesn't like him. That stuff imo would cause biased booking if Frosty was to take part. It's also just something a GM shouldn't be doing. CiV or KingSonic is fine by me
Taking what you said, though, Frosty said
Same goes for you. I mean, I really hate you.
to me not much long ago. He would have the same opportunity to succeed just like anyone else if I were to become GM once more. Same goes for my buddy Voin and anyone else.

*The reason I was mutinized as GM on TWF was because I didn't give someone a title match despite promising him one for the next month. The dude raped my real life sister in a promo, I feel like I was justified. I just don't like Frosty and his ego as GM.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
New merch
5c7b4d5cfa4b055c446e841344e7b666.png

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score

to me not much long ago. He would have the same opportunity to succeed just like anyone else if I were to become GM once more. Same goes for my buddy Voin and anyone else.

*The reason I was mutinized as GM on TWF was because I didn't give someone a title match despite promising him one for the next month. The dude raped my real life sister in a promo, I feel like I was justified. I just don't like Frosty and his ego as GM.
I, as someone who was there but isn't Gino, can vouch for this version of events. Fact is, noone is that bad of a human being here and therefore wouldn't get that kind of biased treatment from Gino.

Honestly, jokes about me having a poll fetish aside, the fairest way to select a GM is by having people vote for who they want. It's everyone's league and it only works if everyone gets involved, so you don't want to create bad feeling. GM is more like the President than the King, you win it rather than inheriting it, or should.

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score

I would've said the same thing myself but I'm not a GM. Just don't insult people considering that some people can't take that as a joke...I don't even think it was a joke to be completely honest

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
I, as someone who was there but isn't Gino, can vouch for this version of events. Fact is, noone is that bad of a human being here and therefore wouldn't get that kind of biased treatment from Gino.

Honestly, jokes about me having a poll fetish aside, the fairest way to select a GM is by having people vote for who they want. It's everyone's league and it only works if everyone gets involved, so you don't want to create bad feeling. GM is more like the President than the King, you win it rather than inheriting it, or should.
King already has his hopes up so let him take the job. That could've worked if King wasn't promised it, but he was and most liked it. Let him have his time in the sun

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I would've said the same thing myself but I'm not a GM. Just don't insult people considering that some people can't take that as a joke...I don't even think it was a joke to be completely honest
I'm really not arsed about it. It's up to him for what he wants to do

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
LISTEN HERE YOU APEX PUSH POP! I WAS BY FAR THE BEST GENERAL MANAGER OF THE "PEE ES FOUR" LEAGUES! YOU JUST MISSED IT CAUSE YOU WERE TOO BUSY TUGGING ON YOUR JOCK IN THE CORNER TO RECOGNIZE MY GREATNESS!

SO YOU APEX PUSSY POPPIN PANSIE, SHOW SOME RESPECT!

banter

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
King already has his hopes up so let him take the job. That could've worked if King wasn't promised it, but he was and most liked it. Let him have his time in the sun
I'm all for Sonic doing it if he wants to, and will happily support him as I've said. In general, though, that should be how it works.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Also just forwarded KingSonic's name to the admin.