OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Robert lost to Neilson inside of Hell in a Cell for the Undisputed Championship... but then got destroyed by him inside the Elimination Chamber. (I was the first one out so you can say I was destroyed by everyone in that match)
That wasn't competitive ;)

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Also, I'll point out that from a finishers hit ratio, I dominated my first 3 matches this year (Against Geek, who was I.C Champ at the time. Gino, who became I.C Champ 2 weeks later and Awesomenrh, who was the only one out of the 3 to hit a finisher on me, and he only hit one) SO when it comes to controlling matches, I'm not exactly useless.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Also, I'll point out that from a finishers hit ratio, I dominated my first 3 matches this year (Against Geek, who was I.C Champ at the time. Gino, who became I.C Champ 2 weeks later and Awesomenrh, who was the only one out of the 3 to hit a finisher on me, and he only hit one) SO when it comes to controlling matches, I'm not exactly useless.
:becky:

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I'll point out that styles make matches. While Apex whooped me because I couldn't combat his sheer aggressiveness, my style has proven effective against Frosty on several occasions in my non league matches with him and also, even Gino beat him, and I've beaten Gino plenty of times (Gino, IMO is my toughest opponent ever, though).
...obviously other than me right xD

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, there's a reason that I don't actively use Andersen Vega beating Ryan Blake and Winning an Elimination Chamber at the same PPV into these discussions since the former was pre-booked and the latter I did win, but you disconnected.
I didn't disconnect. You all let the AI submit me lol

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Legit tho Frosty your best bet for our match is to just stay offline, that way you can *technically* say you never lost to me.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Legit tho Frosty your best bet for our match is to just stay offline, that way you can *technically* say you never lost to me.
I'll keep that in mind

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but Robert still lost lol
meh, because I wanted to create a new star. I also wanted to create a new World champion overnight....I mean, it worked out well enough. At least you didn't retire like Vega did

@Welsh-Wizard-97 You're welcome for that push....