OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm being real though. He lost maybe two matches here and that was last year. If he really wants to go 20/0 then that could happen.....Unless someone makes Frosty lose.

[HASHTAG]#MakeFrostyLose[/HASHTAG]
It's literally about to happen

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Teddy: Now hold up there playas!

*Welsh, CiV, Frosty, Mr Thunder and Sonic all turn round to see Teddy Long at the top of the ramp with a mic.*

Teddy: It seems that you 4 want to mix it up... so we're gonna do this the right way! Tonight we will have a TAG TEAM MATCH! *mega pop*

Teddy: and TheKingSonic... tonight you will one on one with THE REAGMASTER!

*Teddy leaves*

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I believe he gave you the okay to come back and win matches. You're currently the one that didn't accept it seems
Yeah, because unlike him, I don't want to hog the kayfabe spotlight from all the younger talent. While that fossil is holding the WHC with a character older than Granddad from Only Fools And Horses, I'm allowing others to build their character's up and give them the spotlight that they wouldn't have if I was here... Because, lets face it, I'm kind of the definition of greatness (BTW, should I return, that will be added to the Andersen Vega nickname list).

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I'm being real though. He lost maybe two matches here and that was last year. If he really wants to go 20/0 then that could happen.....Unless someone makes Frosty lose.

[HASHTAG]#MakeFrostyLose[/HASHTAG]
He also won the big EC match and I believe gave Welsh the win since he wanted to push him. Frosty is probably the hardest guy to beat here while I'm a easy win. If anything you'll need to kickout a lot since he's known for hitting 5 finishers before you can hit a sig lol

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Beating Frosty in a competitive league match is something to be happy about....Not many do it. 15/2 in the Xbox league with one of them being a 6 man match and losing twice here (Gino was for sure. Not sure if he lost any others in the league legit. I don't think he did unless I read the threads wrong last week?)

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
And, BTW, so that no arguments arise... This is all banter. Frosty and I are tighter than a nuns vagina. We both know how good we are at the game and we both know that on any given day, every match we have will be 50/50 on the who wins basis. Just gonna say that before I get attacked by dumbasses that I've never even heard of. :p

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
And, BTW, so that no arguments arise... This is all banter. Frosty and I are tighter than a nuns vagina. We both know how good we are at the game and we both know that on any given day, every match we have will be 50/50 on the who wins basis. Just gonna say that before I get attacked by dumbasses that I've never even heard of. :p
U SUCK WELSH HOW CULD U NOT LOVE FROST-MAN

• Haha
Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, because unlike him, I don't want to hog the kayfabe spotlight from all the younger talent. While that fossil is holding the WHC with a character older than Granddad from Only Fools And Horses, I'm allowing others to build their character's up and give them the spotlight that they wouldn't have if I was here... Because, lets face it, I'm kind of the definition of greatness (BTW, should I return, that will be added to the Andersen Vega nickname list).
Hard to say. Right now I only know that Apex beat you and Frosty beat Apex this year. Right now I would rank Frosty higher with in game ability unless you came back to the league and did beat him. Although that would be easier said than done (I mean that. He legit killed me the other day without allowing me to hit a move....My worse loss ever really )

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
This is more of a discussion I would say. I'm talking about if someone could beat Frosty at his best this year. It would be hard to find anyone

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Hard to say. Right now I only know that Apex beat you and Frosty beat Apex this year. Right now I would rank Frosty higher with in game ability unless you came back to the league and did beat him. Although that would be easier said than done (I mean that. He legit killed me the other day without allowing me to hit a move....My worse loss ever really )
I'll point out that styles make matches. While Apex whooped me because I couldn't combat his sheer aggressiveness, my style has proven effective against Frosty on several occasions in my non league matches with him and also, even Gino beat him, and I've beaten Gino plenty of times (Gino, IMO is my toughest opponent ever, though).

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'll point out that styles make matches. While Apex whooped me because I couldn't combat his sheer aggressiveness, my style has proven effective against Frosty on several occasions in my non league matches with him and also, even Gino beat him, and I've beaten Gino plenty of times (Gino, IMO is my toughest opponent ever, though).
I beat you for the European title...just thought I'd remind you.

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
That's the thing though (I believe he got even better) after that short break. He came back with Robert Blake and basically killed whoever he wanted. I don't even think he lost with Robert here in a competitive match? As for you, that's always possible. But I know league matches are different. I find myself nervous when they start which leads to mistakes. From watching Gino VS Frosty I can easily say Frosty owned him for most of the match. I believe he hit 4 finishers while Gino hit one, and that is also a good skill to have I guess. Although I would never count on winning via kickouts since they can get messed with. I'm sure you missed kickouts in league matches lots of times

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I beat you for the European title...just thought I'd remind you.
In a Triple Threat. Fair dooz, you beat me one on one as well and that's kinda my point. Stylistically, we're very similar in our tactics (Although I'm more direct, while you run away and hide, lol) and therefore makes any match we have against each other a sure to be close contest.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

I'll admit that my style does need work as you've pointed out in the past (yesterday but lol still in the past) but with the right circumstances I can be a tough son of a bitch to break down and pin, especially considering my kick out mojo has surprisingly returned.

Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That's the thing though (I believe he got even better) after that short break. He came back with Robert Blake and basically killed whoever he wanted. I don't even think he lost with Robert here in a competitive match? As for you, that's always possible. But I know league matches are different. I find myself nervous when they start which leads to mistakes. From watching Gino VS Frosty I can easily say Frosty owned him for most of the match. I believe he hit 4 finishers while Gino hit one, and that is also a good skill to have I guess. Although I would never count on winning via kickouts since they can get messed with. I'm sure you missed kickouts in league matches lots of times

Robert lost to Neilson inside of Hell in a Cell for the Undisputed Championship... but then got destroyed by him inside the Elimination Chamber. (I was the first one out so you can say I was destroyed by everyone in that match)