OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I wouldn't call being good at one part of the game crazy skillful. I mean, kickouts get lucky most of the time either way. I kicked out like 5 to 7 times with Apex? I'm not even good at them
You're the worst heel of all time smh

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
he's whatever he wants it seems. You can't make Frosty a face or heel

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I wouldn't call being good at one part of the game crazy skillful. I mean, kickouts get lucky most of the time either way. I kicked out like 5 to 7 times with Apex? I'm not even good at them
What makes you think that I, CiV and King are only good at one part of the game? Was it you that chose me to be in the Creative Team because I'm "One of the best players in the league, by far, and should know a lot about the game from all the hours he's played"? Not an exact quote but the jest of the quote is there. You rate me so highly, to the point that I'm so good that you thought that I even play the game on a regular basis (Since it came out, I've pretty much played the one league match a week for the most part) and am good enough at the game to have been, IMO, convincingly beating Sonic in what was pretty much my first 1 on 1 match in a month and probably my 4th match since leaving the league... Just admit it, you know how good I am. You know I can beat you (Since I have, more than once... In fact, overall, I've got more wins over you than you have on me)... You know who the true WHC is and you're hoping and praying that he doesn't come back just to prove it.

:p

[HASHTAG]#WelshIsKing[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#CiVWillWin[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#FrostyKnowWAZZAP[/HASHTAG]

Reactions: Chicken McDouble

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
What makes you think that I, CiV and King are only good at one part of the game? Was it you that chose me to be in the Creative Team because I'm "One of the best players in the league, by far, and should know a lot about the game from all the hours he's played"? Not an exact quote but the jest of the quote is there. You rate me so highly, to the point that I'm so good that you thought that I even play the game on a regular basis (Since it came out, I've pretty much played the one league match a week for the most part) and am good enough at the game to have been, IMO, convincingly beating Sonic in what was pretty much my first 1 on 1 match in a month and probably my 4th match since leaving the league... Just admit it, you know how good I am. You know I can beat you (Since I have, more than once... In fact, overall, I've got more wins over you than you have on me)... You know who the true WHC is and you're hoping and praying that he doesn't come back just to prove it.

:p

[HASHTAG]#WelshIsKing[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#CiVWillWin[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#FrostyKnowWAZZAP[/HASHTAG]
I believe he gave you the okay to come back and win matches. You're currently the one that didn't accept it seems

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I want this to happen each week with Frosty matches and he still ends up winning each time. That'll be fun to read

[HASHTAG]#MakeFrostyLose[/HASHTAG]

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I want this to happen each week with Frosty matches and he still ends up winning each time. That'll be fun to read

Just needs to get online and I'll beat him right noe

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I'm being real though. He lost maybe two matches here and that was last year. If he really wants to go 20/0 then that could happen.....Unless someone makes Frosty lose.