OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I think both are great if you know when and how to use them, and I think it makes a lot of sense to give one to faces and the other to heels. Ring escape is great if you're down reversals or want to try and win one back, while comeback is really good if you time it well for getting a finisher to use if you've been getting your ass kicked.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Ring escape is something both sides should have it's kinda unfair since it's not really a heel only thing to do.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Ring escape is something both sides should have it's kinda unfair since it's not really a heel only thing to do.

Eh, I kind of see it more as a heelish thing to do if they are purposefully rolling out of the ring to avoid a fight.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Eh, I kind of see it more as a heelish thing to do if they are purposefully rolling out of the ring to avoid a fight.
Also looking from a gameplay pov it limits ways to counter cheapish play styles.
Plus I see more as "Recovering" more than avoiding a fight.
Maybe limit faces who use it.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Also looking from a gameplay pov it limits ways to counter cheapish play styles.
Plus I see more as "Recovering" more than avoiding a fight.
Maybe limit faces who use it.
Nah, faces have comebacks while heels have ring escapes. Faces don't leave the ring to just stay away from a fight (That makes no sense) and people can't have their guy as a tweener to have both. You will need to pick one or the other. That's just how it is.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Nah, faces have comebacks while heels have ring escapes. Faces don't leave the ring to just stay away from a fight (That makes no sense) and people can't have their guy as a tweener to have both. You will need to pick one or the other. That's just how it is.
*and people can't have their guy as a tweener to have both.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Eh, comebacks are pretty Blue, tbh.

They harld do that much and can only be used once a match while rollouts are used the entire time.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Eh, comebacks are pretty Blue, tbh.

They harld do that much and can only be used once a match while rollouts are used the entire time.
Debatable. Comebacks can be done correctly to help someone out a lot. I mean, Golden almost beat me just because he saved his comeback for the right moment. I'll also think about putting a limit on ring escapes since the current level 3 can be used too much