OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
pV9KVzG.gif
You going to get a whole lot of pissed off Mexican

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Well, I'm also going after the IC title this month (Don't take me for real. Only way I'm winning a title is if someone gives me it lol)

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Find the comma and then look at the something else. A World title shot goes out to the first person that finds it and completes what I said

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Made you look :)

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
At the tippity-top of Precision, just as the crowd is settling in, while some are still finding their seats, the are-

SUDDENLY. THE LIGHTS IN THE ARENA GO OUT.

A murmur begins amongst fans, the commentators speculate as to what is going on. And then. When the voice of old-timey singer person Shirley Bassey fills the arena "Diamonds are Forever............"

SUDDENLY. AN EXPLOSION OF PYRO AND TRUMPETS. A single spotlight appears on the stage, while Kanye West frets about how the Roc is alive everytime he rhymes, and, after roughly 45 seconds of waiting, Joseph Diamond appears on the stage to a flurry of boos from the audience. Diamond, sporting his red and gold Raybands, and a microphone in hand, ignores the jeers from Anaheim crowd and makes his way down to the ring, the spotlight focusing in on only Diamond. As he enters the ring, the musical accompaniment slowly fades and along with the crowd simmers down. There is still just the one spotlight, shining down on Diamond, he then begins to speak......slowly.

Joseph Diamond: Last week, at UK Rampage, I made an example out of Gabriel Kirkshaw. I victimized him and exposed him for the nothing he is. And it seems, you all took exception to that. I was booed out of the O2 Arena last week for....returning the favour. Three weeks ago, Gabriel assaulted me, put me through a table, if anything, he got off easy last week. But he wasn't worth the effort. Still isn't And as of late, it seems that every nothing is trying to make a name off of Joseph Diamond. Jack Rogue, Jason Saint Pierre, and now...Gabriel Kirkshaw. And you can ask those three how it turned out for them when they tried stepping over me.

"DIDN'T ROGUE BEAT YOU?" A drunken fan yells, what a voice that man has. It really carried.

Joseph Diamond: Jack Rogue got the hell beaten out of him, I gave him a black eye for his troubles, but because I was distracted with a CROOKED referee, he was able to steal the win......but it doesn't matter. None of them matter. BECAUSE....tonight, in the main event of Precision, I go one on one with soon to be former World Champion, Ryan Blake. Ryan and his brother, week, after week, overlooked me and eventually screwed me out of my Intercontinental Championship. Because of their little vendettas I lost everything in this company. Until they stuck their nose in my business, EVERYONE, BACK THERE has tried to make a name off of ME. BEFORE, THEY DIDN'T JUST RESPECT ME. They feared me. When they heard they were facing Joseph Diamond, they knew they weren't in for a good time. I RETIRED Danny Jacobs and they still seem to think I'm old news.

The crowd boos loudly at the reminder of Diamond's past endeavours.

Joseph Diamond: And tonight I will take every last bit of respect they took from me. For every bit of pain and suffering that came as a result in the hearts of Joseph Diamond fans around the world. And after I take his dignity, I'll come for his crown. Ryan Blake, after I beat you tonight, I'll beat you week, after week, until you give me a match for that title you wear around your waist, and when I get that match, I'll take the only thing you'll have left. And then you will have no choice but to.....

Respect. My. Name.

Diamond flips the microphone out of his hand, and in sync with the mics meeting of the ground, the lights in the arena flicker back up as Diamonds from Sierra Leone again plays.
Diamond struts his way out of the ring and up the ramp. As he walks up the ramp he turns back towards the ring, and yells "DIAMOND. IS FOREVER!" at the packed Honda Centre, he then turns back around and disappears out of view.

New promo about how little I like @TheFrostyBlur, so y'all should enjoy it.

Reactions: Geek773

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Because of their little vendettas I lost everything in this company.​

*Meanwhile, at the home of RWK Wrestler, Ryan Doucette, otherwise known as Ryan Vendetta!*

Ryan is lying in bed and suddenly wakes up in a panic, breathing heavy.

"...I sense a disturbance..."

Good promo, dood.

Reactions: Impactsona and CiV

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
New promo about how little I like @TheFrostyBlur, so y'all should enjoy it.
Wow, you're going to look bad when you lose again. I'm sure you know how to get out of it now since you do lose so much. Good luck since you'll need it.

Just ask

@Mike Thunder

@SupaHeeroh

@Apex

@DeathLock75

@TheKingSonic

@Geek773

@MainEventPlaya

@Mr. Thunder

@Solarxpixel

@impactking

Wait, I probably don't have enough room to list everyone I beat on here. You know, I kind of went 15/2 in the Xbox league and didn't lose a match since I decided I wanted to be World champion. Man, Diamond is getting his ass kicked big time. Time for the Diamond early retirement?

Last edited:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Wow, you're going to look bad when you lose again. I'm sure you know how to get out of it now since you do lose so much. Good luck since you'll need it.

Just ask

@Mike Thunder

@SupaHeeroh

@Apex

@DeathLock75

@TheKingSonic

@Geek773

@MainEventPlaya

@Mr. Thunder

@Solarxpixel

@LukeTheGreatFTW

Wait, I probably don't have enough room to list everyone I beat on here. You know, I kind of went 15/2 in the Xbox league and didn't lose a match since I decided I wanted to be World champion. Man, Diamond is getting his ass kicked big time. Time for the Diamond early retirement?
Add to this I have a plan on being 20/0 before this league ends. Man, Ryan Blake ain't taking shit this year. He going to bury everyone since that World title is his