OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I feel like the storyline Yellow did at the end of last year didn't get enough credit. He basically trolled everyone since we all thought Reg was going to die and he was Buster's father. He worked us big time
Worked me proper.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Watching Con Air again and I love this line so much

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I feel like the storyline Yellow did at the end of last year didn't get enough credit. He basically trolled everyone since we all thought Reg was going to die and he was Buster's father. He worked us big time
It was a great "HA! Gotcha!" moment, but it didn't lead to anywhere. If Buster just started to troll every week like a billionaire prankster or some shit, then that would've been cool.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
It was a great "HA! Gotcha!" moment, but it didn't lead to anywhere. If Buster just started to troll every week like a billionaire prankster or some shit, then that would've been cool.
I mean, it kinda did though. The teased face turn for the better part of a month. He got his championship shot because of it, then once he lost he just went back into "fuck you, bullshit" mode.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Wait, I thought Reginald was Buster's father and he did almost die! I didn't see the promo explaining this shit! XD

• Haha
Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I mean, it kinda did though. The teased face turn for the better part of a month. He got his championship shot because of it, then once he lost he just went back into "fuck you, bullshit" mode.
Yes, but getting weird for a month and then going back to normal, really, that month accomplished nothing since nothing changed afterwards. If the entire purpose was just a "LOL" moment, then it succeeded big time, but I prefer a bit of a consequential aftermath, like Buster gets jump by 5 marks because they fell for his face turn.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Yes, but getting weird for a month and then going back to normal, really, that month accomplished nothing since nothing changed afterwards. If the entire purpose was just a "LOL" moment, then it succeeded big time, but I prefer a bit of a consequential aftermath, like Buster gets jump by 5 marks because they fell for his face turn.
the purpose was to get the championship back. If he had have won the belt then obviously the payoff would've been better. but since he didnt I still had to get back there somehow

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Also, I've been seeing people using both ring escapes and comebacks. I made it clear that comebacks are for faces while ring escapes are for heels. From this point on if someone is caught using both they will get a warning and be forced to do another match.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Also, I've been seeing people using both ring escapes and comebacks. I made it clear that comebacks are for faces while ring escapes are for heels. From this point on if someone is caught using both they will get a warning and be forced to do another match.

Comebacks aren't that good anyway, I used to use it, but then I realised it drains your stamina and most of them are glitchy.