OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*Will Neilson looks up at him, he has a smile on his face, but is clutching his breifcase tighter as he is expecting some sort of fight to break out.*

Will: I'm actually quite surprised. I don't even know who the fuck you are, and you somehow near enough know my name. If you didn't catch it before, it's Will Neilson. This right here... *Holds up briefcase and shows it to Vega.* is something you might be familiar with, the Money in the Bank briefcase! Pretty cool isn't it? *Vega has no reaction and continues to look confused.* I can already tell you want me to stop this conversation with you. See you around and I hope we meet again, your quite the guy.

*Andersen Vega is extremely confused, he's just met Will and he already thinks quite weirdly of him. The camera focuses back to Will, he enters his locker room but then gets suddenly ambushed by an unknown man. The man, delivers quick and power knees to Neilson's gut, Rhys Haze suddenly runs in and begins to pound in the punches, the unknown man overpowers him and spears him into a locker. The man gets off of Rhys and looks at Will, he takes a strip of paper from his pocket and lays it on Will's chest. The camera zooms in and the paper says "HeLl iS c0mInG. cAn YoU 5tOp 1t?" The camera turns round and it shows Rhys lying by the locker with an image of what appears to be a devil. The camera fades to black as the segment ends.*

OOC:
Okay... before everyone starts freaking out. The segment at the end involves something that I am planning, don't worry about it.

:nakamura2: :bubba::brockderp:
... And this, ladies and gentlemen is why I actively avoid doing backstage segments with people. Why TF did I reply. :(

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
@AfricanScatMahn on your what chant... Explain to me what use my replying to his backstage segment had in the segment as a whole? I kind of thought that we'd trade a back and forth of wits and have a decent little segment and a bit of in-character banter but instead he makes Vega (Who BTW has just returned, took out the second top guy in the company and ended his career, and is getting a title match in his first match back) and just had him stand there like a fucking dribbler for about a minute and then left leaving me with no room for a reply. What was the point in it? It made his character look alright and developed his story, but at the same time made my character look like a fucking twat (And I am trying to rebuild it after ya know, the burial and all, lol). Ya know what? @TheFrostyBlur book me vs @TheKingSonic in a match next week please...

Solarxpixel

Jobber
Reaction score
@AfricanScatMahn on your what chant... Explain to me what use my replying to his backstage segment had in the segment as a whole? I kind of thought that we'd trade a back and forth of wits and have a decent little segment and a bit of in-character banter but instead he makes Vega (Who BTW has just returned, took out the second top guy in the company and ended his career, and is getting a title match in his first match back) and just had him stand there like a fucking dribbler for about a minute and then left leaving me with no room for a reply. What was the point in it? It made his character look alright and developed his story, but at the same time made my character look like a fucking twat (And I am trying to rebuild it after ya know, the burial and all, lol). Ya know what? @TheFrostyBlur book me vs @TheKingSonic in a match next week please...
Dont usually get into things like this but what was the problem? Ok yeah he did make your guy look a bit dumb but the focus of the promo seemed like he was just trying to introduce a new character. Its not like he was targeting you for no reason either just showing off the mitb case

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
No idea. That's why I intend to avoid them... all about looking strong with making the other guy looking shit... which seems the case here.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Dont usually get into things like this but what was the problem? Ok yeah he did make your guy look a bit dumb but the focus of the promo seemed like he was just trying to introduce a new character. Its not like he was targeting you for no reason either just showing off the mitb case
No idea. That's why I intend to avoid them... all about looking strong with making the other guy looking shit... which seems the case here.
I don't believe that he was intentionally burying me but it doesn't change the fact that he made my character look like shit. The whole point of a segment is that it puts everyone over or adds to everyone's character. It added to his story and all that, but it didn't help me at all, and if anyone else had replied, I feel it'd be the same situation of their character looking stupid. I should have been smarter and had asked him what his plan for the segment was before replying and that's my mistake but still, you've got to try and make everyone look good, not just yourself.

OOC: That's why I want to verse him now. Because he made his character look good, so I'll mutilate him in a match and make my character look good. That may rectify the situation. Then it evens it out.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
This doesn't matter at all so chill

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to add face images of CAWs to the championship page (Xbox league was doing this for match cards and stuff) I may start doing it for match cards if I get enough people. PM me the images of your CAWs

Reactions: D3ADLY

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I don't believe that he was intentionally burying me but it doesn't change the fact that he made my character look like shit. The whole point of a segment is that it puts everyone over or adds to everyone's character. It added to his story and all that, but it didn't help me at all, and if anyone else had replied, I feel it'd be the same situation of their character looking stupid. I should have been smarter and had asked him what his plan for the segment was before replying and that's my mistake but still, you've got to try and make everyone look good, not just yourself.

OOC: That's why I want to verse him now. Because he made his character look good, so I'll mutilate him in a match and make my character look good. That may rectify the situation. Then it evens it out.
Blade hits the Blade Boot.

Blade:
Silence citizen, you can recover....Blade.....AWAY!

Blade flies away

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

I may aswell have a say in this. I know Frosty said to leave it but I just want to clear things up. I didn't intentionally try to bury Andersen Vega, in all honesty, I don't have a clue who he his. If anyone else responded it would have gone down the same pretty much, but it would depend on the relationships between my guy and theirs. I didn't have the knowledge of your dude prior to writing the response, all I knew is that he beat up Alice Xander with a bat. I don't like having sour relationships with anyone, so hopefully we can resolve this and move on with lives.

:henry2: Happy Days.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I may aswell have a say in this. I know Frosty said to leave it but I just want to clear things up. I didn't intentionally try to bury Andersen Vega, in all honesty, I don't have a clue who he his. If anyone else responded it would have gone down the same pretty much, but it would depend on the relationships between my guy and theirs. I didn't have the knowledge of your dude prior to writing the response, all I knew is that he beat up Alice Xander with a bat. I don't like having sour relationships with anyone, so hopefully we can resolve this and move on with lives.

:henry2: Happy Days.
My problem wasn't with you not knowing my character or anything. It's with the fact that me or anyone interacting with you in that specific segment served no purpose whatsoever. What use did my character serve in the grand scheme of that segment? I said 1 line and stood around looking like my brains had left my skull for a little bit and then Will left, leaving me with no room for a reply. It would've worked all the same if you did the segment without the open interaction. I just have a thing against having my character look stupid and not having a choice in the matter. Anyway, I still want that match next week. But we're good.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Vega hears all the tussling in Will's locker room and a smile forms on his face and he lets off a chuckle before speaking to himself.
Vega: Well, that was almost cool Will... Almost.
Vega shakes his head in a "You fucking idiot" kind of way before walking off to prepare for his match.

OOC: Had to reply somehow... Can't have Vega standing there looking like a dribble chin forever.

Forgot to mention I edited the post you quoted. xD. I made you look better don't worry.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Will and Rhys Haze are in the ring. Will is in his ref outfit and Rhys is in his wrestling gear, the match involving both of them is right up next.*

*Unknown theme music starts to play around the arena, Will mutters a quiet "What the fuck?" and Rhys is confused as hell. The crowd are also confused, a few seconds pass and a figure finally emerges from the back. He looks extremely familiar to the man who attacked Will and Rhys just minutes earlier. He has red, black and white face paint and body art, he is wearing a t-shirt that simply reads "WELCOME TO HELL!" in big bold capital letters, he slowly walks to the ring and climbs in, he grabs a microphone and begins to speak.*

???: You.... *Points at Will.* your presence drew me here. That attack a few minutes ago was a warning, I wanted you to be prepared, because your about to go to hell son. *Crowd boo and chant "Who are you?"* Who am I? I'm what you would call... the reincarnation of the devil. You think I'm fucking crazy!? I'm not... Will over here has something about him... I don't know what it is... but all I want to do is end your career.

Will: You what?! End my career? You jumped me before... didn't even leave a scratch... you look like Satan if he was flushed down the fucking toilet.

*The man is outraged he grabs Will's briefcase out of his and nails him with it, Rhys is shocked. He goes to kick the assailant but also ends up getting hit by the briefcase. The man drops the briefcase and waits for Rhys to get up, Rhys is on one knee but the man super kicks him and Rhys is out. Will starts to get up, but is lifted up on the shoulders of the Unknown man and hit with an overhead kick. The man climbs out of the ring and goes underneath it and pulls out cinderblocks. He throws them in the ring and puts them below Will's face before going up to the top rope. The whole arena is in complete shock, he jumps and both feet crush Will's skull against the cinderblocks, everyone screams in horror. The man laughs and picks up the microphone.*

???: The name is Victor. Don't forget it.

*Victor walks backstage and Rhys has gotten up, he quickly removes the cinderblocks from beneath Will and shakes him to try and get him up. It's no use, Doctors and medics rush down to the ring and end up carrying Neilson on a stretcher outside of the arena and into an ambulance.*

End of Segment.

OOC:

@Solarxpixel

I am changing characters until Fully Loaded, you'll see why. This storyline is about to get personal.

Shit just got real.