OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Yeah, go for it. This has changed my plans for the reason I said no to you anyway.
... People should really ask before stealing finishers, TBH. Which reminds me, If I see anyone using the Pedigree and the Avalanche Pedigree in their movesets and, or promo's, I will behead you with a blunt object... Been warned.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
... People should really ask before stealing finishers, TBH. Which reminds me, If I see anyone using the Pedigree and the Avalanche Pedigree in their movesets and, or promo's, I will behead you with a blunt object... Been warned.
Robert Blake has that move in the Xbox league....He's a bigger name than you so stop copying me :D

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*A loud scream plays throughout the arena as Chris' theme hits as the lights go out slowly and a weird ritual sign lights up on the top of the ramp*
Doomsdays gonna kill you, Doomsdays gonna kill you, Doomsdays gonna kill you
*The crowds chants ring around the arena as a few hooded men circle the sign*
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED
*Suddenly the titantron fades into a forest however the camera is blurry and all you can see is a faint figure standing in the middle of a dark landscape*
So turns out I've got a title match. Finally I can take something and make it my own, or at least take something that's valuable to all of you people who think the world revolve around you because all you care about is making money and getting the gold on your waist. Well I'm here to destroy people and I've even been going up against some of the more well known people in this business and destroying them because that's what I do.
*Chris walks closer and looks up, his eyes completely black and his face emotionless*
Vega, you're new around here right you've probably seen some of the footage of me destroying and I'm not going to stop I want to see people destroyed and you're gonna be on that ring mat begging for forgiveness with a few broken ribs and maybe a fractured jaw if I feel like it. I like to see pain on people's faces and you've got to endure a lengthy time against me so I will just throw you around and break you. Everyone seems to care what the fans think so I wonder what the people will think when you're laying on the ground with me standing high holding that title in the sky and taking what means a lot to this business and everyone involved in it.
*Chris puts his hand over the camera and the titantron goes dark and the lights black out once again. Pyro shoots out of the ring posts and Chris is standing there with his arms out (Like Bray Wyatt) as he kneels down looking straight up the ramp*
Come out and face your master! Face me and you won't need to go through anymore! This is my world and I will show you all what I can do once again!

Am I even supposed to reply to this or no?

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
@Welsh-Wizard-97 yeah, just thought I'd give someone some time in one of my promos for once
Well, I'm not going to sorry. Because I've got shit loads planned this week in terms of promos and I'm writing one right now. Also, I had no heads up here. You wrote that promo open for a reply without consulting me before hand to ask if I wanted to do a promo. Sorry but I got a shit load of stuff to write between now and probably next Tuesday. If you want to promo with someone, ask them before hand to see if they got other stuff planned before making their decision for them.

Reactions: Geek773