OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
This weeks episode of Precision starts with much love for Alice as his music hits to a Jack Rogue sized pop (Not really... About 10 decibels lower. Still a great pop though)

Alice runs out from the curtain as hyper as can be. Happy and joyful with a smile for all to see. Looking healthy and fine. Had a few glasses of wine. After this promo he's be snorting a line. (I just felt like rhyming, sorry. Never again I promise) Alice runs full sprint down to the ring and slides in, again almost falling out of the other side. He jumps to his feet and gets thrown a mic, to which he doesn't catch, now having to pick it up of the ground.

Alice: Woo! That was fun!
Crowd pops.
Alice: So, you'r probably wondering why I'm so happy. I mean, I lost at Money In The Bank and Buster "Bust A Move"
Alice laughs hard at Cali's joke.
Alice: "Bust A Move" Ah that's classic! Buster Gates is still the Undisputed Champion. So, why am I happy? Simple... I'M DRUNK!... Nah, I'm just messing with you. I'm happy because that's who I am. I'm probably not getting another shot at the World Title now that Buster's in-charge around here so I don't need to stress about that no more... There is some bad news though. I'm still concussed. Luckily, I avoided falling from ladders at Money In The Bank, hence how I'm standing here right now. But concussions, despite what some writers believe, don't just disappear when it's convenient for their story's. I'm still hurt. But! I'm medically cleared to compete so guess what? Tonight... I'm competing!... But that's later tonight. For right now though, I'm going to celebrate my medical clearance with all of you! Alice Xander Styl...
An unfamiliar music begins to play throughout the arena.

Alice looks at the stage for a few seconds as nobody comes out of the curtain.
Alice: Uh, this is not the music that I ask for my party. I asked for Call Me Maybe and Baby! This is unbelievable! I ask for 2 songs and you can't get that rig...
Just as Alice is starting his rant, a man in a grey hoodie (Hood up) and Black, white and gold ring attire enters the ring with a baseball bat and before the fans could react, he swings and hits Alice in the back of the head with the bat, knocking Alice out, causing medical personnel to rush to the scene to tend to the unconscious Alice and causing the fans to boo loudly. A good minute passes with the hooded figure standing over an unconscious Alice, the fans now silent in shock and concern for Alice's well-being. The man, still looking down at Alice, removes his hood and looks up at the camera smiling, sending the crowd into another frenzy of loud boo as the man reveals himself to be former TWF Superstar Andersen Vega, who hasn't been seen in a wrestling ring in nearly a year. Vega, still with a smirk on his face, picks up the microphone and speaks for the first time in a long time.
Vega: Hmm, I see you guys missed me.
The audience, some probably feeling sick right now by this appalling act lets out another chorus of boos.
Vega: Oh, now come on! That's no way to speak to a friendly face now is it? Haha! Ah I missed you guys!... For those who don't know me. My name is Andersen Vega! And I am back in a professional wrestling ring *The crowd sends out an even louder chorus of boos* Oh you may not like it but you'd better get used to it because I am back! And I'm never. Ever. Going. Away.
The audience is pissed beyond belief as Andersen Vega drops the microphone and looks down with a smile at a still unconscious Alice Xander, who's being treated my doctors and put on a stretcher as the show cuts to a commercial break.

Out with the new and in with the old.

Reactions: Geek773

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Bill Bronson Retirement

Numerous sources are reporting that WWEF wrestler Bill Bronson has expressed the desire to retire immediately from professional wrestling. The forty-seven-year-old Bronson has been part of the business for almost three decades and is deciding to hang up his boots and settle down. Bronson is quoted as saying, "My life is too busy to be on the road 300 days out of the year. I need to spend time with my family, not in a wrestling ring."

WWEF was not aware of Bronson's announcement and had to call an audible to award Spike Cox Bronson's European Championship after Bronson did not show up.

Despite this misunderstanding, Bronson and WWEF are parting on positive terms, and no hard feelings are held between the parties.

- Sharon Glencross
This is my official retirement from the leagues for the time being. I've been taking a lot of hours at work and don't have the time to write promos that I'm happy with and get matches done. I may be back when my schedule dies down, but for now I gotta focus on making money.

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
He may return... with a certain society
Oh please dear god no. Jack likes his bum-bum just as it is thank you.

This is my official retirement from the leagues for the time being. I've been taking a lot of hours at work and don't have the time to write promos that I'm happy with and get matches done. I may be back when my schedule dies down, but for now I gotta focus on making money.
<3 Be back! :)

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
This weeks episode of Precision starts with much love for Alice as his music hits to a Jack Rogue sized pop (Not really... About 10 decibels lower. Still a great pop though)

Alice runs out from the curtain as hyper as can be. Happy and joyful with a smile for all to see. Looking healthy and fine. Had a few glasses of wine. After this promo he's be snorting a line. (I just felt like rhyming, sorry. Never again I promise) Alice runs full sprint down to the ring and slides in, again almost falling out of the other side. He jumps to his feet and gets thrown a mic, to which he doesn't catch, now having to pick it up of the ground.

Alice: Woo! That was fun!
Crowd pops.
Alice: So, you'r probably wondering why I'm so happy. I mean, I lost at Money In The Bank and Buster "Bust A Move"
Alice laughs hard at Cali's joke.
Alice: "Bust A Move" Ah that's classic! Buster Gates is still the Undisputed Champion. So, why am I happy? Simple... I'M DRUNK!... Nah, I'm just messing with you. I'm happy because that's who I am. I'm probably not getting another shot at the World Title now that Buster's in-charge around here so I don't need to stress about that no more... There is some bad news though. I'm still concussed. Luckily, I avoided falling from ladders at Money In The Bank, hence how I'm standing here right now. But concussions, despite what some writers believe, don't just disappear when it's convenient for their story's. I'm still hurt. But! I'm medically cleared to compete so guess what? Tonight... I'm competing!... But that's later tonight. For right now though, I'm going to celebrate my medical clearance with all of you! Alice Xander Styl...
An unfamiliar music begins to play throughout the arena.

Alice looks at the stage for a few seconds as nobody comes out of the curtain.
Alice: Uh, this is not the music that I ask for my party. I asked for Call Me Maybe and Baby! This is unbelievable! I ask for 2 songs and you can't get that rig...
Just as Alice is starting his rant, a man in a grey hoodie (Hood up) and Black, white and gold ring attire enters the ring with a baseball bat and before the fans could react, he swings and hits Alice in the back of the head with the bat, knocking Alice out, causing medical personnel to rush to the scene to tend to the unconscious Alice and causing the fans to boo loudly. A good minute passes with the hooded figure standing over an unconscious Alice, the fans now silent in shock and concern for Alice's well-being. The man, still looking down at Alice, removes his hood and looks up at the camera smiling, sending the crowd into another frenzy of loud boo as the man reveals himself to be former TWF Superstar Andersen Vega, who hasn't been seen in a wrestling ring in nearly a year. Vega, still with a smirk on his face, picks up the microphone and speaks for the first time in a long time.
Vega: Hmm, I see you guys missed me.
The audience, some probably feeling sick right now by this appalling act lets out another chorus of boos.
Vega: Oh, now come on! That's no way to speak to a friendly face now is it? Haha! Ah I missed you guys!... For those who don't know me. My name is Andersen Vega! And I am back in a professional wrestling ring *The crowd sends out an even louder chorus of boos* Oh you may not like it but you'd better get used to it because I am back! And I'm never. Ever. Going. Away.
The audience is pissed beyond belief as Andersen Vega drops the microphone and looks down with a smile at a still unconscious Alice Xander, who's being treated my doctors and put on a stretcher as the show cuts to a commercial break.
...ew

3 Be back! :)
I will probably be back, with a new character. I liked writing for Bronson, but I felt like doing such serious promos just wasn't as fun.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I will probably be back, with a new character. I liked writing for Bronson, but I felt like doing such serious promos just wasn't as fun.
"New"? Or...?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*Rhys swipes the briefcase away from Will and holds it for a couple of seconds before giving it back to him, Will and Antonio are confused.*

Will: Rhys... I know how you feel man. You really wanted this, I can tell. I just don't know what to say man... if I could I'd give this to you bu...

Rhys: Oh! But you can't can you! I'm sorry Will, but I feel I deserved to win, with all of the losses I've been getting lately, I needed something to turn my carrer around. *Rhys turns away for a few seconds before looking back at Will* Shit man... sorry for that outburst... it just really got to me.
hint game on point :p @Solarxpixel

Reactions: Solarxpixel

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
New. Blade isn't coming back. I just wanna do a silly/fun guy. I fon't wanna damage what I had built with Blade.
You should do the second incarnation of CRASH. SHINYYYYYYY THIIIIIIIIIIING!

Really, though, there's no point in keeping "what you built" if it'll never again see the light of day. I mean, that's just me and I'm a Blade fanboy (what's happenin with the other Blade brotha @Electro?). You'll do cool promos anyway, so it's no matter :)