OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
WOW MAN WHERE YOUR PRIORITIES
TBF, the past 2 years i've thought the stories and interraction between peoples promos has always been better in the PS4 league. Competitive wise though, Xbox has that won hands down. Overall the skill level is just higher.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
TBF, the past 2 years i've thought the stories and interraction between peoples promos has always been better in the PS4 league. Competitive wise though, Xbox has that won hands down. Overall the skill level is just higher.
...I mean I'd still be IC champ right...

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Meh, can't get a cool poster if you won't send in the images I requested. You'll get the shitty WWE poster now!

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score

The unmistakeable theme song of Precision's own Jordan Bull blasts through the PA system much to the crowd's delight. After beating the #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship, people once again believe in Jordan Bull. The veteran emerges from behind the curtain in his ring attire and entrance jacket with a microphone tucked into his right kneepad. The support for the man being dubbed by many as "The Old Guard" is audible as he walks to the ring proudly and confidently. Jordan pauses at the end of the ramp to soak his reaction in, then makes his way up the steps and to the top turnbuckle where he throws up his signature pose as many in the audience do the same. Still perched on the top rope, Jordan pulls the microphone out of his knee pad and flips it in his hand. He then dismounts into the ring and holds the mic to his lips, waiting for the music to stop and the audience to die down.

"Last week I told you all that the old Jordan Bull was back, but I don't think that everybody quite got the message. Well, in case you didn't see my match last week, I'll say it again: I AM BACK!"

The crowd pop for this, as they once again believe in Jordan Bull.

"Joseph put up a good fight and I respect him for that, but last week it was my night to prove that I deserve to not only be on the show, but to be the main event every single night. Now, after my match, I had a little talk with our GM. Turns out, beating the number one contender opens a door for me this week at Tables, Ladders and Chairs. I am officially announcing my participation in the Intercontinental Championship TLC Match. I will fight against 2 of the best up and coming talents in the world today, and Jack Rogue."

Jordan pauses and the crowd boo somewhat at the mention of their former hero.

"Jack, there was a time where I would have put you in the same sentence as Jason St. Pierre and Alex Hade but since you developed this new attitude, all my respect for you has diminished. With these people, you were a glimmer of hope in the dark and desolate wasteland that Precision can be sometimes. You were the definition of a warrior because no matter how hard they hit you, you kept getting up and putting yourself back together and now look at you: A coward, a weasel. You, my old friend have turned into everything you hated. You know what you turned into? A cheap little bitch like Anderson Vega. He must have really got into your head, buddy, because you're nothing like the man I remember. Both you and Vega are pathetic excuses for champions and Jack, after I take your title, I'm going to bring it to prestige and I'm going to make Anderson Vega cry himself to sleep every night as the inferior champion with his little toy belt. That is, of course, if he even makes it past TLC, which I'm doubtful of."

"Anyway, I've still got another two opponents to talk about so-"

Jordan is cut off by the theme song of another participant.
Jesus, no respect amongst Faces...

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jesus, no respect amongst Faces...
I'm projecting our old beef onto my character, I feel like two big stars like that would be destined to resent each other no matter what really. Vega has had the more successful career but Bull has often been more respected and treated better by the gms...