OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
A week had passed since the hell in a cell match between Baron Blade and Martin Drake and a highlight package was showing on-screen showing the brutality of the match a powerbomb into the cell wall, chair shots and the finish. Drake was setting up for a Clothesline from hell but Baron Blade ducked under it and hit his Alabama Slam on Drake on to a chair for the pin. The cheers of the crowd as Blade put Drake through the chair and pinned him still echoed in Drake's mind as he stood behind the curtain. And then his music hit and he stormed down to the ring.

Drake: You know all week you idiots have pestered me with the same stupid questions and it's really starting to piss me off. You are all wasting my time and costing me money so I'm gonna make this address real quick. Baron Blade you may have beaten me in that cell but don't you dare think for a second that things are over between us. One win means nothing but I don't want to wrestle you, I want to fight you and then everyone here will see just how dangerous I can be when I'm truly motivated and to prove I'm not playing around ROLL THE VIDEO!

A video appears on the titantron showing Jayden Jet a wrestler with a known friendship with Baron Blade arriving in the parking lot of the arena before being jumped by Martin Drake from behind as he is getting out of his car. The crowd goes silent as drake power bombs jet onto the hood of his car. In the ring Drake is grinning watching the attack with joy. HOLD ON THE BEST BIT IS YET TO COME! The crowds silence quickly turned to boos as on the video Drake pulls out a security baton and starts attacking the right knee of Jayden Jet using it before placing jets right knee in jets car before slamming the door on jets knee as the footage cuts off with the last image being jets face screaming in pain.

Martin Drake simple stood there admiring his handy work before taking a bow as half the crowd started yelling abuse at him while the other half just sat in silence stunned at what they had just seen.

Drake: THAT IS WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF BARON! And a word of warning to anyone back there thinking of taking his side. I will find you and I will take you out just like I did to Jayden. And to all members of Baron Blade's family a word of warning. All of you are next! Drake then dropped the mic on the ground before walking to the back with a smirk on his face and bad intentions in his head.

R.I.P Jayden Jet. And the rest of Barron's family

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
When you pull an all nighter before Precision... (@TheFrostyBlur here ya go)

1480284594748.jpg

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
He took Finn's mask. What a heel...
Finn doesn't have a mask ;)

Seriously i was inspired by the shield wm30 masks that were in 2k15, then they weren't in 2k16 so this is what I do instead xD

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Backstage after his match on Precision, being chewed out by fans as he walks up the ramp, the defeated Gabriel Kirkshaw keeps his head held high as he walks through the gorilla position to the backstage area. He grabs a towel and is about to head back to the showers when he's stopped by one of the interviewers backstage.

INTERVIEWER: Excuse me, Kirkshaw! Kirkshaw! ...after such a loss to Neilson there in the ring, what comes next for you and your career here?

Kirkshaw tilts his head slightly, seeming confused.

KIRKSHAW: You'll learn in due time, like everyone else back here. ...better question is, who the hell are you?

The interviewer gulps nervously, as if it's a closely-guarded secret.

INTERVIEWER: Dwayne.

Kirkshaw smiles.

KIRKSHAW: Well hello there, "D-wayne." Looks like I found my own personal interviewer. You'll get time to be paid for--for now, out. The Dwayne out's that way, jabroni. Beat it.

Kirkshaw points, even stepping forward quickly to scare Dwayne away, chuckling as he walked farther into the underbelly of the arena, soon disappearing from sight.
I know that you're new here so I'll forgive you this time, but it's not the "Gorilla Position"... It's the "Alice Position" after the great Alice Xander. ;). Good little segment though.

Reactions: Psycho Rangers

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
I know that you're new here so I'll forgive you this time, but it's not the "Gorilla Position"... It's the "Alice Position" after the great Alice Xander. ;). Good little segment though.

I'll TRY my best to remember that from here on out. "Alice Position".
Also your answer to your previous question from under a week ago remains unanswered. For now.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Also sorry that I am slow on the school stuff for both leagues this week. I have a lot of papers due and overall it's been a stressful week for me. I will try to get my feedback done either tonight or tomorrow. But I am making no promises.

Thank you.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
anyone who wants a match on 2k hmu