OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*Geek's promos cause remember when he wrote most of your shit for a better portion of the league?

I member.

You planned two big parts, but who mapped out every promo and segment bit by bit? Who was the one who had spent time planning the entire feud (Minus a couple big parts) and had it set up to be the best feud it could be? Oh, right. It was me doing all of that work and planning.

What was that about you doing 90% of the work again?
On the mapping out part, that was both of us you credit whore. Most of the feud other than those two bog parts was just made up on the spot in promos, and all you ready did there was put everything we discussed into one post in order.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
On the mapping out part, that was both of us you credit whore. Most of the feud other than those two bog parts was just made up on the spot in promos, and all you ready did there was put everything we discussed into one post in order.
Nah, I remember writing up the two month feud, week by week, sending it, we change a few things.

We worked together, you saying you did 90% of the work is laughable.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
GM's Good Boys List

1. @SupaHeeroh He says good things about Precision in his YouTube videos. He's a good boy here. He has a big target on his back because everyone wants this spot.

2. @TheKingSonic He doesn't get in fights and he likes crisps. He probably thinks I'm the best GM of all time. Suck on that @Gino Bambino

3. @Beaver He runs my school and doesn't get in fights. He's a good boy. He also doesn't expect payment which helps.

4. @Geek773 He doesn't get in fights, but he makes sure I hear his opinion even if I don't like it.....That cost him the top spot!

5. @Solarxpixel He just got in on the final spot. I will need to see more of him if he wants to get in the top spots.

It's a great honor to get on this list. I recommend you all work hard and aim for it. The bad boy list will be made later.

Woooo

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Nah, I remember writing up the two month feud, week by week, sending it, we change a few things.

We worked together, you saying you did 90% of the work is laughable.
Oh yeah, I remember you writing the feud out now. We kept a total of like, two weeks out of 2 months of stuff from that feud because it was so generic. And yes, 90% was an over exaggeration... Lets call it 65% to me and 35% to you and we can move past this ;). Also, you started it by saying that Black needed Blade to get over, lol.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I remember you writing the feud out now. We kept a total of like, two weeks out of 2 months of stuff from that feud because it was so generic. And yes, 90% was an over exaggeration... Lets call it 65% to me and 35% to you and we can move past this ;). Also, you started it by saying that Black needed Blade to get over, lol.
Or, y'know 50/50. Considering I had to give you bases to work on your promos since Black was so painfully boring, and you "made so many changes."

And I mean, that feud made Anthony Black.

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
If you're gonna diss my character... Make sure you're actually dissing the right character and not someone who's been inactive for near a year, with the only piece of him remaining is the gimmick in which Gino is infringing...Other that calling an inactive character that ain't even signed to Precision a "World Champion", it was a good promo.
Used the wrong name lmao they're basically the same thing tho

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Thunder

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
The Precision show opens with a pyrotechnics display, but instead of the theme song of the show playing, the arena goes pitch black and an electrical crackle his heard. This sends the crows into a state of excitement and anticipation. It cuts off, then plays again, making the crowd rumble a little.

The crowd explode once Jordan Bull's theme and titantron play. The spotlight shines on a figure clad in a leather jacket, trinks and kickpads. Jordan Bull runs his hand through his newly dyed blonde hair with a smile on his face and an air of confidence about him. Jordan's walk to the ring is slow, deliberate and considered. He stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares all the fans in attendance. It seems he feels very at home in front of his legions of fans, who chant his name loudly. Jordan walks up the steps and stands of the top turnbuckle
with his arms raised as per his signature pose. As he enters the ring, he picks up a conveniently positioned microphone and walks to the corner, posing in each one to huge pops each time. The crowd don't calm down for at least a minute as Jordan prepares to address the Precision audience.

"Well, this has felt like a long time coming!"

The audience engages in a long 'Welcome Home' chant which brings a huge smile to Bull's face.

"In between these ropes in front of you people? Damn right I'm at home. This ring right here is where the Jordan Bull dream became a reality. For the last four years of my life, I've been swinging for the fences in the big leagues. I can't say it's been perfect and I can't say I'm proud of everything that I've done here but I'll be damned if I haven't worked my ass off more than anyone else in professional wrestling HISTORY to get to where I am now. We've shared a lot of great moments together haven't we? These moments are what make legends out of mortal men. There's no question that Jordan Bull's name will go down in history as one of the greatest workers to ever lace up a pair of wrestling boots."

The crowd chant "Hall of Famer" at Jordan Bull

"However, I'm not here to flash my accomplishments. You're only as good as your last fight. In my last fight I got injured again and couldn't hold off the late Robert Blake. Is that how someone like me should be remembered? No. I had a chance to finally grab the prize that has alluded me throughout my career and my body gave up on me. If you know me at all, you know that that keeps me awake at night. So I rehabbed, I trained, I trained and I trained some more. I have been in the gym 7 days a week since that night, all with one purpose: Redemption. I look at the World Champion and what do I see? A man that I've beaten. He may claim to be a completely different Anthony Vega, but I had enough to beat him 3-0 in an iron man match and I know that I could do it once again. Then I look at the #1 contender: Joseph Diamond."

The crowd react to Joey-D with a pretty positive but overall mixed reaction.

"Joseph, your accolades speak for yourself. You've gone from a scrappy little kid to a legitimate champion in a year's time. I respect you, I respect you a lot more than Anderson Black or whatever his name is that's for sure. However, I beat the scrappy kid Joseph Diamond so I already know what it takes to pin your shoulders down for the 3 count. I am 1up on both the champion and challenger, these are old debts but it's time for them to be paid."

"This week in the main event I will go one on one with Joseph Diamond. I will prove that I deserved to be the number one contender last year and I deserve to be the number one contender now."

Jordan Bull drops the mic as his theme song plays. He looks confident ahead of his main event match

Edited it for you bud x

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@AfricanScatMahn
@The Anarchist
@Crazykillerv1

If you are reading this, then this is to notify you that you have yet to do a school promo for the week. If you fail to do so by sometime tomorrow, November 27th, you will risk receiving a strike. If you are unable to for some reason, let myself or Frosty know and why and we will excuse you with zero penalties. If you are busy because of the long weekend, are very busy in general, or have a lot of school work or personal stuff going on, it's fine. We're pretty understanding.

OOC - PS4 League Promo School

Thanks <3

Edit: I have been informed that the man of Anarchy's PS4 is broken like Matt Hardy so he is not competing until around Christmas, so he is excused this week and will be re-added to the school when he is able to compete again.

Last edited:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
2KCW is no longer dead because I remembered this and I'm going ahead with the show! :booker2::booker2::booker2::booker2:

• Haha
Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97