OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
After a lengthy commercial break, the camera cuts backstage to see lead announcer, Alex Price standing by in the backstage area.

"Please welcome my guest at this time, Jason St. Pierre."

A faint booing can be heard from the live audience, who are very against JSP and his actions the week prior against Andersen Vega. JSP steps into the frame of the camera, and he stands over the small interviewer. The look on his face can be described as far from pleased.

"Now, Jason, last week, you said some very choice words to our World Heavyweight Champion, speaking about his dead mother, among other things. Do you now regret saying any of your actions after Vega pinned you in the middle of the ring?"

JSP glares at the interviewer as he raises his microphone towards the wrestler.

"Alex, I like to believe that a man that regrets his actions, is not a true man. Yes, Andersen Vega did beat me last week. But, did Andersen Vega win the battle?"

The interviewer brings the mic back to his mouth.

"Well, I'm not sure how to answ-"

JSP snaps very quickly, giving Price no time to properly finish his sentence.

"The correct answer is no, he didn't. You see, because even though he may have beaten me in that ring, I still accomplished my goal for the time being. I'm inside his head. The fire and recklessness that he showed, it was because he couldn't properly handle himself. He let his emotions overtake him, and slowly unleashed something inside of him. That right there, that makes the score even."

Alex Price returns the mic to himself, speaking very carefully, not wanting the wrestler to snap at him again..

"Okay, then how do you feel, going into this week's match against the current Intercontinental Champion, Jack Rogue, who has been involved with Vega for most of the previous year?"

"How do I feel? I feel absolutely fine. Andersen Vega and Jack Rogue are two incomparable 'men.' While I can commend Vega for withstanding five other men to win his championship, what did Jack Rogue do? He defeated an old man, who should have stayed retired, and an egomaniac, who was too scared to admit when he took a loss. He didn't earn that title, he just didn't have much competition."

"Even so, you should still respect Rogue, and how far he had come to earn that title."

JSP once again glares at Alex Price, growing ever more frustrated with the man.

"I will respect Jack Rogue if he does to me what his former handler did to me last week. Until then, Jack Rogue will be just a shell of his former self, and an even bigger loser than he once was. Do not think for a moment that he is proud of himself. No, he's a coward, so ashamed of himself that he won't even show his own face. He has to cover it up with a mask and pretend that he's embraced this new side of him...He hasn't embraced shit."

With that final line, JSP turns and slowly walks off camera, leaving just Alex Price, standing alone.

"Well, a very confident Jason St. Pierre, back to you guys."

-End Segment-
Unleashing demons inside people and pretty much calling Jack Rogue a liar for saying that he's embraced his new attitude... Anthony Black 2.0. You're welcome for the gimmick idea. :p. Good promo though, my man.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Unleashing demons inside people and pretty much calling Jack Rogue a liar for saying that he's embraced his new attitude... Anthony Black 2.0. You're welcome for the gimmick idea. :p. Good promo though, my man.
Also, I seem to have popularised the IWT promo format in the PS4 League since as soon as I start centralising my text and putting posh fonts and shit, some others have done the same. I ripped off IWT and now peeps have ripped me off, lol.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
I hope he never got it back.
Best double turn in my life.
..... I really wanna beat you up on 2k17
Also, I seem to have popularised the IWT promo format in the PS4 League since as soon as I start centralising my text and putting posh fonts and shit, some others have done the same. I ripped off IWT and now peeps have ripped me off, lol.
I really, really. wanna beat you up on 2k17.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
The Precision show opens with a pyrotechnics display, but instead of the theme song of the show playing, the arena goes pitch black and an electrical crackle his heard. This sends the crows into a state of excitement and anticipation. It cuts off, then plays again, making the crowd rumble a little.

The crowd explode once Jordan Bull's theme and titantron play. The spotlight shines on a figure clad in a leather jacket, trinks and kickpads. Jordan Bull runs his hand through his newly dyed blonde hair with a smile on his face and an air of confidence about him. Jordan's walk to the ring is slow, deliberate and considered. He stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares all the fans in attendance. It seems he feels very at home in front of his legions of fans, who chant his name loudly. Jordan walks up the steps and stands of the top turnbuckle
with his arms raised as per his signature pose. As he enters the ring, he picks up a conveniently positioned microphone and walks to the corner, posing in each one to huge pops each time. The crowd don't calm down for at least a minute as Jordan prepares to address the Precision audience.

"Well, this has felt like a long time coming!"

The audience engages in a long 'Welcome Home' chant which brings a huge smile to Bull's face.

"In between these ropes in front of you people? Damn right I'm at home. This ring right here is where the Jordan Bull dream became a reality. For the last four years of my life, I've been swinging for the fences in the big leagues. I can't say it's been perfect and I can't say I'm proud of everything that I've done here but I'll be damned if I haven't worked my ass off more than anyone else in professional wrestling HISTORY to get to where I am now. We've shared a lot of great moments together haven't we? These moments are what make legends out of mortal men. There's no question that Jordan Bull's name will go down in history as one of the greatest workers to ever lace up a pair of wrestling boots."

The crowd chant "Hall of Famer" at Jordan Bull

"However, I'm not here to flash my accomplishments. You're only as good as your last fight. In my last fight I got injured again and couldn't hold off the late Robert Blake. Is that how someone like me should be remembered? No. I had a chance to finally grab the prize that has alluded me throughout my career and my body gave up on me. If you know me at all, you know that that keeps me awake at night. So I rehabbed, I trained, I trained and I trained some more. I have been in the gym 7 days a week since that night, all with one purpose: Redemption. I look at the World Champion and what do I see? A man that I've beaten. He may claim to be a completely different Anthony Black, but I had enough to beat him 3-0 in an iron man match and I know that I could do it once again. Then I look at the #1 contender: Joseph Diamond."

The crowd react to Joey-D with a pretty positive but overall mixed reaction.

"Joseph, your accolades speak for yourself. You've gone from a scrappy little kid to a legitimate champion in a year's time. I respect you, I respect you a lot more than Anthony Black that's for sure. However, I beat the scrappy kid Joseph Diamond so I already know what it takes to pin your shoulders down for the 3 count. I am 1up on both the champion and challenger, these are old debts but it's time for them to be paid."

"This week in the main event I will go one on one with Joseph Diamond. I will prove that I deserved to be the number one contender last year and I deserve to be the number one contender now."

Jordan Bull drops the mic as his theme song plays. He looks confident ahead of his main event match
I MADE YOU A TRON, DAMMIT! xD nah good promo and glad you're back :)

Reactions: Sam?!

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
I MADE YOU A TRON, DAMMIT!
tumblr_m0nmeszmws1qibz0jo1_r1_500.png

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Bro, people have been doing at since the end of 2K15.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Except Anthony Black was boring af and needed a feud with The Blade to become interesting.

People have always centralized their text, and TWF only had three font options, so it was never done.

Put your ego away. You haven't even defended your title once.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Except Anthony Black was boring af and needed a feud with The Blade to become interesting.

People have always centralized their text, and TWF only had three font options, so it was never done.

My short feud with Mike was good and interesting and 90% of the stuff we did in Black vs Blade, I came up with so yeah.

Neither did you when you was World Champion... You lost it on your first defence if I remember correctly.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score

Also, it's surprising the low standards that this league has resorted to if that is considered a burn... Freaking amateurs.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
The Precision show opens with a pyrotechnics display, but instead of the theme song of the show playing, the arena goes pitch black and an electrical crackle his heard. This sends the crows into a state of excitement and anticipation. It cuts off, then plays again, making the crowd rumble a little.

The crowd explode once Jordan Bull's theme and titantron play. The spotlight shines on a figure clad in a leather jacket, trinks and kickpads. Jordan Bull runs his hand through his newly dyed blonde hair with a smile on his face and an air of confidence about him. Jordan's walk to the ring is slow, deliberate and considered. He stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares all the fans in attendance. It seems he feels very at home in front of his legions of fans, who chant his name loudly. Jordan walks up the steps and stands of the top turnbuckle
with his arms raised as per his signature pose. As he enters the ring, he picks up a conveniently positioned microphone and walks to the corner, posing in each one to huge pops each time. The crowd don't calm down for at least a minute as Jordan prepares to address the Precision audience.

"Well, this has felt like a long time coming!"

The audience engages in a long 'Welcome Home' chant which brings a huge smile to Bull's face.

"In between these ropes in front of you people? Damn right I'm at home. This ring right here is where the Jordan Bull dream became a reality. For the last four years of my life, I've been swinging for the fences in the big leagues. I can't say it's been perfect and I can't say I'm proud of everything that I've done here but I'll be damned if I haven't worked my ass off more than anyone else in professional wrestling HISTORY to get to where I am now. We've shared a lot of great moments together haven't we? These moments are what make legends out of mortal men. There's no question that Jordan Bull's name will go down in history as one of the greatest workers to ever lace up a pair of wrestling boots."

The crowd chant "Hall of Famer" at Jordan Bull

"However, I'm not here to flash my accomplishments. You're only as good as your last fight. In my last fight I got injured again and couldn't hold off the late Robert Blake. Is that how someone like me should be remembered? No. I had a chance to finally grab the prize that has alluded me throughout my career and my body gave up on me. If you know me at all, you know that that keeps me awake at night. So I rehabbed, I trained, I trained and I trained some more. I have been in the gym 7 days a week since that night, all with one purpose: Redemption. I look at the World Champion and what do I see? A man that I've beaten. He may claim to be a completely different Anthony Black, but I had enough to beat him 3-0 in an iron man match and I know that I could do it once again. Then I look at the #1 contender: Joseph Diamond."

The crowd react to Joey-D with a pretty positive but overall mixed reaction.

"Joseph, your accolades speak for yourself. You've gone from a scrappy little kid to a legitimate champion in a year's time. I respect you, I respect you a lot more than Anthony Black that's for sure. However, I beat the scrappy kid Joseph Diamond so I already know what it takes to pin your shoulders down for the 3 count. I am 1up on both the champion and challenger, these are old debts but it's time for them to be paid."

"This week in the main event I will go one on one with Joseph Diamond. I will prove that I deserved to be the number one contender last year and I deserve to be the number one contender now."

Jordan Bull drops the mic as his theme song plays. He looks confident ahead of his main event match
If you're gonna diss my character... Make sure you're actually dissing the right character and not someone who's been inactive for near a year, with the only piece of him remaining is the gimmick in which Gino is infringing...Other that calling an inactive character that ain't even signed to Precision a "World Champion", it was a good promo.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
My short feud with Mike was good and interesting
You and Mike feuded? Okay.

90% of the stuff we did in Black vs Blade, I came up with so yeah.
Oh don't even. You know damn well that most of what was conjured up in that feud we had planned together, and I handled most of the heavy stuff. The only big thing you contributed was the swerve with Vega and Black being brothers.

Neither did you when you was World Champion... You lost it on your first defence if I remember correctly.
My reign wasn't anything special, but I also threw the match so I could feud with Sam.