OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
The best parts was when I said "We're all fags pretending to be fake wrestlers" and when Hoov said "Screw You"

But yeah, another normal day in the PS OOC thread.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
The best parts was when I said "We're all fags pretending to be fake wrestlers" and when Hoov said "Screw You"

TBH I probably would've said "Screw You" as well, except I would've made it funny enough that everyone would've "Funny"'d it. :p anyway, Mr King Of Fags... What the fuck is with that Robert Blake Anthology? I mean, I really don't care that he's dead since he was a ratings killer but seriously, who the fuck would tune in to watch some dead guy's past matches on a show hosted by his has been, steroid abusing twin brother? FFS, let Andersen Vega host it and show you how it's done. ;)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
TBH I probably would've said "Screw You" as well, except I would've made it funny enough that everyone would've "Funny"'d it. :p anyway, Mr King Of Fags... What the fuck is with that Robert Blake Anthology? I mean, I really don't care that he's dead since he was a ratings killer but seriously, who the fuck would tune in to watch some dead guy's past matches on a show hosted by his has been, steroid abusing twin brother? FFS, let Andersen Vega host it and show you how it's done. ;)
Having Vega (The guy that lost to Robert at one point) wouldn't make too much sense. Who better to host than his own brother? And I recommend the league learn to enjoy them considering I have 200 episodes planned. Next episode is "Sleeping with Vega's sister"

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score

Tbf am actually trying to become a wrestler. I signed up to the school and such to work out the character I want to be... and touch up on the promos. although I feel am just gonna be ryback, with how shit my technical wrestling and ridiculous my selling/bumping are.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Having Vega (The guy that lost to Robert at one point) wouldn't make too much sense. Who better to host than his own brother? And I recommend the league learn to enjoy them considering I have 200 episodes planned. Next episode is "Sleeping with Vega's sister"
Been there.... r***d that xD.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Still waiting for the 'Will Neilson stole all the biscuits' episode.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Tbf am actually trying to become a wrestler. I signed up to the school and such to work out the character I want to be... and touch up on the promos. although I feel am just gonna be ryback, with how shut my technical wrestling and ridiculous my selling/bumping are.
Yeah, you're trying to become a wrestler. That's a lot of hard work as well. Most of the guys here are just doing this for fun (They should be anyway), but I still don't think people should go crazy with this shit. Yeah, I understand that most of the people here probably wanted to be a wrestler at one point, but you all need to remember this is a 2K league on the internet. Don't lose touch with reality. I don't want Welsh going outside and trying to pedigree his friend because he decides he wants to turn heel.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Yeah, you're trying to become a wrestler. That's a lot of hard work as well. Most of the guys here are just doing this for fun (They should be anyway), but I still don't think people should go crazy with this shit. Yeah, I understand that most of the people here probably wanted to be a wrestler at one point, but you all need to remember this is a 2K league on the internet. Don't lose touch with reality. I don't want Welsh going outside and trying to pedigree his friend because he decides he wants to turn heel.
... Done that.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Me, I use the leagues and feds to help better myself as a writer. If you compare what I wrote week 1 of 2k15 vs. now, it's night and day. These have helped me so much in terms of character development, and writing in general. That's why I always crack down on the worse promos and such.

I'm not a dick just to be a dick, I'm a dick to help. Just that being a dick is a better way to blow off steam as well ;)

Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Fuck it, for 2k18 I'm gonna make a character called Welsh and he's gonna get over like Scat was to Vega's Sister because I'm just fucking amazing and I deserve to be a wrestling character.