OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
What about? Because he lost or did he say something happened?
He uses moves that have a reversal advantage, Any fast move you can hit right out of a reversal or moves that cancel out the second reversal chance .

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
He uses moves that have a reversal advantage, Any fast move you can hit right out of a reversal or moves that cancel out the second reversal chance .
I remember you just reversing stomps, but that's besides the point now that the banned moves list is there.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
I may also recommend adding the front chop block to the list?

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
That's easily reversable. I've had it done to me online more than a few times, and it's not hard to reverse when CPU does it

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
^
That's easily reversable. I've had it done to me online more than a few times, and it's not hard to reverse when CPU does it
I disagree. And even if you can reverse it, you can do it to someone after theyve just reversed you, costing them two for no reason. Defo in good company on that list.

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
^

I disagree. And even if you can reverse it, you can do it to someone after theyve just reversed you, costing them two for no reason. Defo in good company on that list.
i'm talking about it being used as a rebound attack.

The only way it could be done instantly after a reversal is if the opponent charges afterwards, and if so, that's on them and can be done with any rebound strike.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
i'm talking about it being used as a rebound attack.

The only way it could be done instantly after a reversal is if the opponent charges afterwards, and if so, that's on them and can be done with any rebound strike.
except no other rebound strike would beat an oncoming running grapple or strike

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
If the move is fast enough, yes it will. If anything, it combats run spam pretty well.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
front chop block added. We're just trying to get the worst moves out, so the matches should be more fair. I'm also thinking about making people do rematches if they keep using the fast strikes after you reversed a move. a few times is fine, but don't keep making it a thing considering it does get people angry.

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
Also might I add the new front running chop block is irreversible at a distance.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Seriously this move banning list is getting ridiculous. Believe it or not you can ban every strong strike and really quick moves and people will still complain when they lose, cause he spammed the DDT 6. I hate losing as much as the next guy... just accept it if it happens. I mean Is this banning list really needed ?. Plus I just read that there's a possibility rematches will happen if someone spammed strong strikes.... like seriously ? ?. cause that'll go down a treat when the match isn't recorded and it's his word against his. Plus everyone has different views on what is considered spamming. There's so many holes that I actually have to watch where am stepping.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously this move banning list is getting ridiculous. Believe it or not you can ban every strong strike and really quick moves and people will still complain when they lose, cause he spammed the DDT 6. I hate losing as much as the next guy... just accept it if it happens. I mean Is this banning list really needed ?. Plus I just read that there's a possibility rematches will happen if someone spammed strong strikes.... like seriously ? ?. cause that'll go down a treat when the match isn't recorded and it's his word against his. Plus everyone has different views on what is considered spamming. There's so many holes that I actually have to watch where am stepping.
Yes, a ban list is needed. I'm not having people use these moves since they're broken. This makes the league more fair considering people won't have those broken moves. the first list we had was a lot bigger than the one we have now, but we decided to use this one since everyone would be complaining about the other list. And yeah, spamming broken moves will call for a rematch if recorded.

Reactions: Geek773