OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Many new moves added to the banned moves. Take a look and remove these moves from your move set. All of these moves are broken is some way.

• Dropkick 13 is banned
  • The Sweep is banned
  • Superkick 6 is banned
  • Lie Detector is banned
  • Boxing Straight Punch is banned
  • Kick 1 is banned
  • Left Jab is banned
  • Women's Toe Kick is banned
  • Back Flip Kick is banned
  • Back Kick is banned
  • Empress Combination is banned
  • Knife Edge Chop 7 is banned
  • Leg Sweep 1 is banned
  • Leg Sweep 2 is banned
  • Spin Kick 1 is banned
  • Super Kick 6 is banned
  • Super Kick 10 is banned
  • Sole Kick and Uppercut 1 is banned
  • Running Crossbody Strikes is banned
  • Strong Strikes (Face Up) is banned
  • Rapid Leg Drops is banned
  • Left Forearm Club is banned
  • Seated Big Boot is banned
  • Seated Penalty Kick is banned
  • SpringBoard Roundhouse 1 is banned
  • Rolling Savate 1 To RingSide is banned
  • Suicide Dive 1 is banned

@Welsh-Wizard-97
@Gino Bambino
@AfricanScatMahn
@impactking
@TheKingSonic
@CiV
@Geek773
@Awesomenrh
@Electro
@The Anarchist
@Solarxpixel
@HoovinandGroovin
@Crazykillerv1
@Sam?!

Giving my Opinions on ones I think don't deserve to be banned.

Boxing Straight Punch - Isn't this just the really strong slow punch? (If it isn't then ignore this lel.)

Kick 1 - It's a regular kick.... why?

Empress Combination - I feel like I want to say something, but I haven't seen many people who use it.

Sole Kick and Uppercut 1 - Okay, this is the one I am annoyed about. I've used this move ever since I started in the league and not only have people reversed it (countless times), no one has said a thing about it until now. (I know there are two but they both start with the same reversal sequence if that makes sense)

Strong Strikes - What James and Geek said.

Rapid Leg Drops - Isn't if a grounded grapple/strong strike?

Last edited:

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Giving my Opinions on ones I think don't deserve to be banned.

Boxing Straight Punch - Isn't this just the really strong slow punch? (If it isn't then ignore this lel.)

Empress Combination - I feel like I want to say something, but I haven't seen many people who use it.

Sole Kick and Uppercut 1 - Okay, this is the one I am annoyed about. I've used this move ever since I started in the league and not only have people reversed it (countless times), no one has said a thing about it until now. (I know there are two but they both start with the same reversal sequence if that makes sense)

Strong Strikes - What James and Geek said.

Rapid Leg Drops - Isn't if a grounded grapple/strong strike?
I really disagree with the Strong Strikes ban since I do use them quite a bit and it's just instinctive now. The way I hold my controller means that my right thumb is always hovering above square and so I tend to use strong strikes a lot, probably more that I use any other move type and if you're serious about that ban then you may as well ban me because I'll be hitting that square button out of instinct and I won't be able to help it...

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
retains offense. Go and have someone reverse it. you'll be able to dropkick them

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah, it's not all strong moves. Hybrid messed that up. It's only Rapid Leg Drops

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
retains offense if you're fast.

Something wrong with it. Hybrid knows more about the moves since he made the list. All I know is that I trust him with the list.

Empress Combination
Again, Hybrid added it. Something is wrong with the move, but I don't play the game too much.
Rapid Leg Drops
Again, it's broken in someway that would be cheap to use it. Hybrid would know more than me.

@Hybrid Yo, answer my boy here. What's the problem with these moves?

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Why are we trusting Hybrid's intuition over anyone else's? When he has a rsputation of being a cheesy player during matches.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Why are we trusting Hybrid's intuition over anyone else's? When he has a rsputation of being a cheesy player during matches.
Might mean he knows what they are if he seeks them out to use

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
He's one of the more fair players, and he knows a lot more about the game. He fixed his running issue he had in 2K15

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
He's one of the more fair players, and he knows a lot more about the game. He fixed his running issue he had in 2K15
Aight, guess I'll trust you

Only thing I ever hear about him is Impact complaining that he lost to him. So I don't really care.