OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Hey, still 2 matches better than the Xbox league for most of last year... :p (I love that league, but the PS4 side is the place to be)
Thought you said you were going to join, my lad?

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Yeah, you just play as a blueberry and you don't have to pretend at all! That's called living the gimmick, brother. Well done~
Hey, I've gotten a heel guy who hates people who hides behind gimmicks over (Irony personified). I've gotten a feminine (And possibly gay) comedy character over (And into the main event scene) and in my most recent run with Vega, I got a feud of the year out of him... Yup, all me (Except that Geek wrote some of Vega when I was too busy) :p.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
damnit everytime I come here I do a bit of boastin' and a bit of roastin', but can't live the gimmick as much as I do before I get people more heated than a Dutch oven! (I'm really just fucking around most of the time I'm posting here, much love to all of you, even Welsh who can take bant and I respect that)

Reactions: AfricanScatMahn

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I said that I was waiting until I saw what the guys played like since I don't want to be in spam fests... You ain't had a show yet so we'll see.
Not sure what you mean, by that, but I guess i'll have to respect your wishes. :willis:

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
damnit everytime I come here I do a bit of boastin' and a bit of roastin', but can't live the gimmick as much as I do before I get people more heated than a Dutch oven! (I'm really just fucking around most of the time I'm posting here, much love to all of you, even Welsh who can take bant and I respect that)
Uh... WTF you talking about, cha pastry licker!?

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Hey, I've gotten a heel guy who hates people who hides behind gimmicks over (Irony personified). I've gotten a feminine (And possibly gay) comedy character over (And into the main event scene) and in my most recent run with Vega, I got a feud of the year out of him... Yup, all me (Except that Geek wrote some of Vega when I was too busy) :p.
I recall a certain Asian Man being underfeted against the great champion Andy Vega.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on what you call over. I don't think anything I did really ''got over'', besides the cannibal thing because everyone on the entire site at the time knew about it and I think many loved it as the meme that it was. Brother no gay shit you did got as over as that!! I was drawing streams for YEARS before you came around!

Uh... WTF you talking about, cha pastry licker!?
A bit of OOC talk in the OOC thread for once

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Depends on what you call over. I don't think anything I did really ''got over'', besides the cannibal thing because everyone on the entire site at the time knew about it and I think many loved it as the meme that it was. Brother no gay shit you did got as over as that!! I was drawing streams for YEARS before you came around!

A bit of OOC talk in the OOC thread for once
Yeah... Times have changed. I miss TWF, where all I had to do was post any random comment in this thread and 10 guys would jump at me looking for a fight. Now, everyone loves me to much, haha!

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
@Bambino BITCHBOY MOTHERFCUERK IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT HUH? HUH?!!!!! DON'T MAKE ME START FORUM WAR II ON YOUR ANIME-LOVING ASS

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
@Bambino BITCHBOY MOTHERFCUERK IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT HUH? HUH?!!!!! DON'T MAKE ME START FORUM WAR II ON YOUR ANIME-LOVING ASS
Hey, as long as you leave Yu-Gi-Oh! alone then wage all the Anime hating war you want! I need some drama in my forum life right now.