OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I get the feeling like a lot little too confident in their promo skills and character development. IMO there're only like 1 or 2 people in this league that probably don't need any help whatsoever (Those being CiV and Geek) but I read everyone else's promos and even though a lot of them are good, they could improve and reading Beaver's promos in IWT, he could help with that the way FN Punk did... Just an opinion of an old timer, lol.
Oi!

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
I get the feeling like a lot little too confident in their promo skills and character development. IMO there're only like 1 or 2 people in this league that probably don't need any help whatsoever (Those being CiV and Geek) but I read everyone else's promos and even though a lot of them are good, they could improve and reading Beaver's promos in IWT, he could help with that the way FN Punk did... Just an opinion of an old timer, lol.
or they could seek advice from the IWT World Champion BABY! WHO'S YOUR DADDY NOW MOTHERFCUKER @WW97

• Haha
Reactions: Ginothony Bamtano

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Oi!

League KJ Kidd is a long gone memory. I disagree with Bronson, not my best stuff, but I still think it was better than most of what some people do. y'know, like rape and gay stereotypes n such.
Imagine doing a rape segment. that's such a easy way to gain cheap heat and uncreative.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Meh... When the champ has to come into the section that I own just to try and impress me, then it proves who the better WHC is.
brother, every place that I step foot in, is BIG GUY~! territory. Only reason you got that belt is because I left when I had won the title 3 times already brother~!~!~!~!

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine doing a rape segment. that's such a easy way to gain cheap heat and uncreative.
we are a REAL company bro! rape doesn't even make sense? dude why weren't you arrested for this! or at least fired!! Kayfabe is ruined!! FUCK!

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
brother, every place that I step foot in, is BIG GUY~! territory. Only reason you got that belt is because I left when I had won the title 3 times already brother~!~!~!~!
Say brother enough yet, brother? And I challenge you to get on 2k17 and see how you fair today... You had a sissy fit when I was whooping that ass the last time we fought. :p