OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
what the fuck was that pinbar holy shit
Lol, hey, I kicked out (Due to resilience)... Close match though, but I will base most of your offence on the fact that I taunted at the start and pretty much gifted you 1 extra reversal over me, and I still pulled through... BECAUSE I'M THE CHAMP BITCH! FUCK YOU!

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Lol, hey, I kicked out (Due to resilience)... Close match though, but I will base most of your offence on the fact that I taunted at the start and pretty much gifted you 1 extra reversal over me, and I still pulled through... BECAUSE I'M THE CHAMP BITCH! FUCK YOU!
lmao you got squashed and only won because you have walmart internet

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
yea..I'm sooooooooooooo going to beat you when I get this game on PS4

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
lmao you got squashed and only won because you have walmart internet
Stop making excuses, FFS. Every time I beat either you or Frosty there's always some other reason than I outplayed you when it counted and took advantage of that... Which is exactly what happened. It's fine though, I mean, like I said, I gifted you a 1 reversal advantage and still won, so :p
yea..I'm sooooooooooooo going to beat you when I get this game on PS4
Frosty... Step your washed up old ass to the back of the line!

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Amy one done for a match?

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I get the feeling like a lot little too confident in their promo skills and character development. IMO there're only like 1 or 2 people in this league that probably don't need any help whatsoever (Those being CiV and Geek) but I read everyone else's promos and even though a lot of them are good, they could improve and reading Beaver's promos in IWT, he could help with that the way FN Punk did... Just an opinion of an old timer, lol.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I get the feeling like a lot little too confident in their promo skills and character development. IMO there're only like 1 or 2 people in this league that probably don't need any help whatsoever (Those being CiV and Geek) but I read everyone else's promos and even though a lot of them are good, they could improve and reading Beaver's promos in IWT, he could help with that the way FN Punk did... Just an opinion of an old timer, lol.
well yeah, everyone could use more help to better their promo skill.