OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
My game is already fucked, can't download anything off of CC. I know it's not the biggest issue but damn it is bad. It's saying I don't have enough free space even though I have over 800 free MB space for creations :/.
do you have 800 free MB on your PS4? Because that's really nothing.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
mbfYgSx.jpg

yA02NbS.jpg

This is it, I'm fine with it for now, but I'd rather get it fixed.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
mbfYgSx.jpg

yA02NbS.jpg

This is it, I'm fine with it for now, but I'd rather get it fixed.
I've tried looking on the internet for a solution but I can't find anything, nor have I ever had the problem myself. My guess is that you've downloaded too much, but even that doesn't make sense to me since on WWE 2K16, I had three perfectly running Universe modes on three different accounts, all with either custom attires or custom guys and I've never had this issue. Maybe you should ask around on the 2K Forums.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I've tried looking on the internet for a solution but I can't find anything, nor have I ever had the problem myself. My guess is that you've downloaded too much, but even that doesn't make sense to me since on WWE 2K16, I had three perfectly running Universe modes on three different accounts, all with either custom attires or custom guys and I've never had this issue. Maybe you should ask around on the 2K Forums.

I've tried asking 2K on Twitter and even submitted a ticket (which got through). Apparently all I have to do is leave my PS4 off for a few hours and everything should be fine (cache memory or something) I'm gonna check the forums to see if anyone else has this issue in the mean time.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I've tried asking 2K on Twitter and even submitted a ticket (which got through). Apparently all I have to do is leave my PS4 off for a few hours and everything should be fine (cache memory or something) I'm gonna check the forums to see if anyone else has this issue in the mean time.
clear your cache and power your console off? That works for 99% of Xbox problems. Not sure if you can do it on PS4 though

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
And the other half would be singles guys? Your point? If I have JSP and another Tag Guy, how does that hurt the league?
I just think it would damage the new characters, is the point. There would likely be a lot of underdeveloped tag guys because people want to protect their main character records. Also, (less important point) it wouldn't work well in kayfabe.

Small concerns obv.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I just think it would damage the new characters, is the point. There would likely be a lot of underdeveloped tag guys because people want to protect their main character records. Also, (less important point) it wouldn't work well in kayfabe.

Small concerns obv.
We would just have a big and sparce tag division. apart from two teams then it die.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
The schools for both leagues will be open on November 10th, as the leagues open.

You better have finished your summer reading...

Reactions: Geek773

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
GfToFGE.png

Looks like you can, I'll check if it's worked after school tommorow.

Didn't work, I'm going to try something that fixed this exact issue on 2K16. (In terms of not downloading any CAW's)

Copy the Save Data to the Online storage and then copy it back, this worked on 2K16 so I'm hoping it works.

EDIT - It worked.

Last edited:

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Can we start keeping track of the bset promos so at the end of the year, almost none of the great ones are forgotten? Same goes for matches and the like.

Reactions: Geek773

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Can we start keeping track of the bset promos so at the end of the year, almost none of the great ones are forgotten? Same goes for matches and the like.
we could have it like the best match of 2016 thread where people suggest the best matches/promos and they get added to the list then at the end, we do the slammy award for it.