OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Btw just to mention that @TheKingSonic and I in our first match burned the house down. It was nuts. Pretty well lagless with the custom arena, pins not perfect but still very doable. I tapped him on red arms with my finisher hold. My technical submission is currently 100 (no limit confirmed) and I still barely managed it. Submissions are fun and pretty defender biased imo, which is much better than the reverse. Very excited for the official start. GG sonic.

:D I agree, that match was pretty nuts. GG.

Next time I'll win and take that IC title off you boi.

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
...i fear i am too late, but i would like a game, geek.
I JUST TURNED THE PS4 OFF AND CHECKED MY PHONE AND SAW THIS GRRRRRRR

not happening now. Stop, like, living in Canada and then we wouldn't have this problem.... xD

• Haha
Reactions: CiV

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I'm bummed out about the Tag Teams having to be the same character. I have a perfect idea for a character I'd use too. I blame you @TheFrostyBlur

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
But then exactly half the league would be tag only wrestlers....
And the other half would be singles guys? Your point? If I have JSP and another Tag Guy, how does that hurt the league?

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
My game is already fucked, can't download anything off of CC. I know it's not the biggest issue but damn it is bad. It's saying I don't have enough free space even though I have over 800 free MB space for creations :/ (on the game of course, xD)

Exact Message:
Insufficient free space
265.72 MB of free space is needed to save this content.

This happens every time I go to download something off of CC, caw's, attires, arena's etc.

Last edited: