OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Hey, as long as you leave Yu-Gi-Oh! alone then wage all the Anime hating war you want! I need some drama in my forum life right now.
You want drama. I need help with a descion. am seeing 3 girls atm. and it's coming to the point I gotta choose one. Girl 1 is sweet and nice and likes wrestling and ufc. but she has so much shit going on that she won't give me much time. Girl 2. I may have been the cause of her and boyfriend breaking up. ok I was and she's sweet to. but she has a kid, so there's that. can barely look after myself. Then girl 3 is really nice... and sweet. but she's been hurt so many times in the past fae guys... if I don't choose her I may put her off guys all together. like just meeting wae her was a struggle. plus she's a real filth. so tell me. how can I choose one.. with out looking like a prick... or feeling like one ?? Anyone is free to answer. Oh and Girl 1. I shagged her pal.. well her fb pal.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Hey, I've gotten a heel guy who hates people who hides behind gimmicks over (Irony personified). I've gotten a feminine (And possibly gay) comedy character over (And into the main event scene) and in my most recent run with Vega, I got a feud of the year out of him... Yup, all me (Except that Geek wrote some of Vega when I was too busy) :p.
Boy I carried you to feud of the year don't mislead MOTHERFUCKERS (my phone autocorrected that to caps so I'm leaving it xD).

@AfricanScatMahn take 1 and set a mate up with 3? Idk I'm about the furthest thing from qualified xD

Reactions: Indy

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
But 3 is so filthy... plus am not sure 1 wants to be choosen.
bro I'd go with 3. You need some responsibility if you'd go with 2. We're on a wrestling forum acting as made-up wrestling characters. Don't think you're ready for that one. 1 is never there either and that kinda defeats the point of a relationship, so even though 3 is filthy (in a good way I hope, not as in that she smells because then I'd just go for no girl haha) I'd hit her up brother

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
2 has a kid but. no ready for something like that. I may pick 3.... 3 seems the most dangerous xD
I forgot the kid. Yeah it's not an easy one, are 1's circumstances likely to change?

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
bro I'd go with 3. You need some responsibility if you'd go with 2. We're on a wrestling forum acting as made-up wrestling characters. Don't think you're ready for that one. 1 is never there either and that kinda defeats the point of a relationship, so even though 3 is filthy (in a good way I hope, not as in that she smells because then I'd just go for no girl haha) I'd hit her up brother
Yeah filthy in a good way. Yeah that's what am thinking wae 2.. It kinda sucks about 1 because I get on the most with 1. but she has got shit going on... so I don't think she's in the right place
I forgot the kid. Yeah it's not an easy one, are 1's circumstances likely to change?
Not likely. It's only like 2 weeks ago 1 and I started talking and meeting up for shit again. before that it was like a month and a bit where she pretty much friend me for that exact reason. Just gonna go with 3 I think. feel shit for 2 but... causing a break up, who were together for 5 years.