OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
everyone feel free to join that league if you like. I'm not going to be a cock and ask you to not. Their league is different (I'll probably join it when I'm bored tbh)

this league won't be back until January. Playing in both would probably be best for most people

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I'm happy you're happy.
Want you to know that negative ratings don't matter one bit so don't worry about that one... friend :) (also a ''disagree'' is a neutral rating, only thing that gives negative ratings are dislikes so it's all good in the hood lad)

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Want you to know that negative ratings don't matter one bit so don't worry about that one... friend :) (also a ''disagree'' is a neutral rating, only thing that gives negative ratings are dislikes so it's all good in the hood lad)
Happy to know that brother.

Ay, you wanna smoke a doobie together mang?

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
lets *rating* this shit up brother!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Indy

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
you guys can still do promos for your guys in this section if you like. Nothing crazy though