OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Guys.....We still have this logo

MhOCs3W.png

I really think we should use this

I vote for this.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
we just found our TNA
nah man it's just that people don't wanna make quality promo's in a promo school like it's a second-rate e-fed or take it seriously, it's a game and people just wanna fuck around and enjoy it in their own way init. This is p. much a BTB/e-fed with gameplay at this point.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
nah man it's just that people don't wanna make quality promo's in a promo school like it's a second-rate e-fed or take it seriously, it's a game and people just wanna fuck around and enjoy it in their own way init. This is p. much a BTB/e-fed with gameplay at this point.
Well it shouldn't call the current leagues "bullocks" and throw shots like that.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Roadster called it "bollucks" in his thread

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
interesting turn of events to say the least :p

Maybe a different start date? idk yet

Trevor~

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingwithwords.com

we just found our TNA

If I want to do roleplays and promos, IWT is the place. When gameplay decides the outcome of a match, Promos shouldn't be taken as seriously or even be a central part of it more as a side/optional thing for fun, thats the way I view it. Right now there isn't a place on the website for just having some competitive 2K banters so 2KCW provides that.

Reactions: Roadster

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Maybe you should start counter-programming to get on top of this war
Is it bad that I am the current WWEF PS4 League World Champion but I'm actually thinking about joining 2KCW? I've been in a number of leagues outside this forum and TWF that were purely just matches and no promos and I enjoyed them (Partly because Jerod ran a few of them, and pissing him off was beyond funny as fuck). Also, in possibly joining this new league, would I be treated like a traitor among the people that I refuse to call my peers because I'm better than you all? :p

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Is it bad that I am the current WWEF PS4 League World Champion but I'm actually thinking about joining 2KCW? I've been in a number of leagues outside this forum and TWF that were purely just matches and no promos and I enjoyed them (Partly because Jerod ran a few of them, and pissing him off was beyond funny as fuck). Also, in possibly joining this new league, would I be treated like a traitor among the people that I refuse to call my peers because I'm better than you all? :p
Yeah sure mate, do whatever you wanna do. I don't think anyone from 2KCW cares that you're the PS4 League champ, but I can imagine some others seeing it as the first shot that started the wars~

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Yeah sure mate, do whatever you wanna do. I don't think anyone from 2KCW cares that you're the PS4 League champ, but I can imagine some others seeing it as the first shot that started the wars~
Are there any specific rules for In-Game stuff? Like restrictions or limitations on stalling, spamming and other such activities?