OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Are there any specific rules for In-Game stuff? Like restrictions or limitations on stalling, spamming and other such activities?
I don't know, I don't think so (I didn't join myself yet, I will soon enough though probably) but I think it's kinda obvious that things like spamming and stalling aren't fun for your opponent and it'd make the game itself kinda one-dimensional if half the matches consist of stomps, irreversable moves, waiting 5 seconds to hit a finisher and all that when you're able to do so much more in 2K16, and especially in 2K17 from what I've seen

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I don't know, I don't think so (I didn't join myself yet, I will soon enough though probably) but I think it's kinda obvious that things like spamming and stalling aren't fun for your opponent and it'd make the game itself kinda one-dimensional if half the matches consist of stomps, irreversable moves, waiting 5 seconds to hit a finisher and all that when you're able to do so much more in 2K16, and especially in 2K17 from what I've seen
Hopefully there're rules against it... I'm really not a fan of all that stuff and quite frankly, reading the rules and not finding any restrictions on spamming, stalling and all that has put me off it. I may leave it a bit to see how it develops.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
don't think he knows too much about the cheating/spamming shit that goes down in the WWE games yet.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
y'all pussies

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Right now there isn't a place on the website for just having some competitive 2K banters

giphy.gif
Really?

Just my opinion, but some of the stuff that goes down in the OOC thread can be fucking hilarious.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hmm.... 2KCW would be a nice little thing to do while the league is on hiatus. Not too sure yet, I'll give it a good look.

Edit: Probably won't do it, but hey I'll give it a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indy

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Can we not let this become bigger than what it needs to be? There's 2KCW for those who don't wanna RP but still wanna play 2k as a CAW. There's the OG Leagues for whoever likes the old system of character development and playing the matches on top of one another.

There's one niche for each. Join whatever, but any animosity or a "war" really just isn't needed.

Trevor~

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingwithwords.com
Hmm.... 2KCW would be a nice little thing to do while the league is on hiatus. Not too sure yet, I'll give it a good look.

Edit: Probably won't do it, but hey I'll give it a look.

we are all at the edge of ours seats waiting to see what decision you'll make. please keep making edits to this post to keep us updated.