OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
PPV card is going up early since I won't be free to do anything tonight. If you want a shot at the Iron Man title then sign up in the next 5 minutes

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Championship matches are done. If you want to get on the PPV you will need to feud with someone and I will add your match to the PPV. PM whatever match you want but you need to build the feud. The match card will be final on Thursday

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Will: The two men you see standing in this ring, are the two men who are going to bring down Antonio and Chris. This is a warning to the both of you... we ain't here to play around.... we're here to stop the path of destruction that you are trying to bring to Precision and kick your ass! *Crowd cheers for the new tag team and some very faint boos can be heard, Will composes himself for what he is about to say next.* Night of Champions will come and go, and the very next show after Night of Champions, I will be standing in this ring with the European Championship and Antonio will not be holding that Iron Man championship, someone like him doesn't deserve a title, that title is a sign of respect and you have nothing but plain disrespect to everyone who trys to stand up to you.

Will: Me and Rhys are going to be the most over tag team you will ever see here in Precision, and that is because of all of you! *Will points at the audience, so does Rhys and the audience start clapping and cheering for the two.* Finally, just to prove that we mean business, Rhys over here will be taking on Chris 'Doomsday' Parks at Night of Champions! He's going to beat Chris and prove that we do mean business. Last week was the warning shot, Night of Champions will be the real deal.

*Will drops the Mic as him and Rhys fist bump each other and get up on the top turnbuckle to celebrate the birth of a new tag team here in Precision. What will these two bring at Night of Champions? You'll have to find out Sunday.*

OOC: @TheFrostyBlur - If you can, add Rhys Haze vs. Chris Parks to the match card, check with both of them first though so they know what's happening.
Would need to do a little more for a PPV match. I need to know these two guys are in a feud and that would need promos from both of them directly to each other.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Me and Rhys are going to be the most over tag team you will ever see here in Precision
This whole segment by @Solarxpixel and yourself is really cool and imaginative, pretty much except this one sentence. Firstly, "Rhys and I", secondly, don't use "over", "buried", "jobber", etc. I totally get the point you're trying to make, but "insider" terms are never, ever done on TV. Just use "beloved by the fans" or something instead.

Seriously though, great work by you two on that segment, you're coming along fast! :)

Solarxpixel

Jobber
Reaction score
This whole segment by @Solarxpixel and yourself is really cool and imaginative, pretty much except this one sentence. Firstly, "Rhys and I", secondly, don't use "over", "buried", "jobber", etc. I totally get the point you're trying to make, but "insider" terms are never, ever done on TV. Just use "beloved by the fans" or something instead.

Seriously though, great work by you two on that segment, you're coming along fast! :)
Thanks for reading and liking our promo dude :) means a lot to get nice feedback. I feel @TheKingSonic just got super into writing his promo when he said that :p

Last edited:

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Thanks for reading and liking our promo dude :) means a lot to get nice feedback. I feel @TheKingSonic just got super into writing his promo when he said that :p

Indeed I did, the idea of actually having an alliance with someone just put me into hyper mode.... and I got a bit carried away, but oh well!
:cenanope:

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Will Neilson shall bury Jack Rouge.
:bray:

Seriously though, thanks for the feedback.

• Haha
Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
how do people feel about the Super heavyweight class? I'm asking because they seem to get a lot of free reversals due to their class for some reason. Do people get those free reversals due to that class or their strength stat? And by free reversal I mean when you try to grab them and they throw you off due to not being strong enough to hit that move. I just got off from an online match with someone like that and it was a pain haha

D3ADLY

Jobber
Reaction score
how do people feel about the Super heavyweight class? I'm asking because they seem to get a lot of free reversals due to their class for some reason. Do people get those free reversals due to that class or their strength stat? And by free reversal I mean when you try to grab them and they throw you off due to not being strong enough to hit that move. I just got off from an online match with someone like that and it was a pain haha
its cause there super heavyweight, but it depends what move you try too do, like a lifting type move then they'll push you of, But they wont push off a DDT. I think there fine.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
*camera shows spike cox sitting on his bike in a carpark*

Spike cox: So this week at night of champions i make my debut for the iron man championship! Not a bad way too make youre debut am i right? *Laughs* and i know what youre thinking... *Looks right into the camera* "How come you get a title shot?" Easy cause im bigger, badder, better! then anyone in the locker-room, just look at me. *poses* Anyway when i win the title, yes i said it! When "I win the title" cause me losing is less likely then Donald Trump becoming president. So everyone better get use too seeing me with gold around my weist here. And to anyone stupid enough too think they stand a chance against a guy like... Wait am sorry, a monster like me is obviously crazy or just really, really stupid! So too anyone who wants a early retirement match, just step in the ring with me! Take this as a warning *Starts his bike up and drives away. Camera fades too black*

Reactions: D3ADLY