OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I've said this many times and I will say it again. I'm the last GM of this league and nobody will run it unless I leave and allow someone to run it which I won't. The reason I won't allow anyone else to run it is because a lot of the members are trying to do this. They think I will just leave and they can pick this up and do what I'm doing with it right now since they couldn't do a better job with running the league. I've made this clear but I've seen members talking about this already (Don't ask how) and I know who they are. Me and Yellow made a deal with the admin from day one and he knows if this fails then there won't be another like it. I'm really pissed off that these members would risk the whole league just because they don't like me running it....Well too bad because I'm running it and I won't step back to allow you to take control and break it even more. Me and Yellow have done everything we can with good rules that worked with the Xbox league for two years and should work here. I know there are a lot of good people in this league who want to help but what can I do? I'm trying my best to keep this league alive and you should know me and Yellow are the reason this league is alive but you still don't want me as the GM? I'm not going to name people since that would just start silly stuff in this OOC thread. I've made this post on the simple fact I've been told the league is coming to a end because of this. If you guys can't accept me as your GM then this league is done. I will stay until the end if it comes to that but some of you guys need to accept me as the GM if you want a league. People that don't like me need to put that behind them and keep their league alive.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
You guys planning on helping the league out by signing up and taking part or just wait around until Frosty ends up leaving?
Na dude, I lost all desire to carry on with the leagues when TWF died and even before then I saw it more as a chore than something I wanted to do, I'm happy staying on the sidelines.

Reactions: Indy

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I've said this many times and I will say it again. I'm the last GM of this league and nobody will run it unless I leave and allow someone to run it which I won't. The reason I won't allow anyone else to run it is because a lot of the members are trying to do this. They think I will just leave and they can pick this up and do what I'm doing with it right now since they couldn't do a better job with running the league. I've made this clear but I've seen members talking about this already (Don't ask how) and I know who they are. Me and Yellow made a deal with the admin from day one and he knows if this fails then there won't be another like it. I'm really pissed off that these members would risk the whole league just because they don't like me running it....Well too bad because I'm running it and I won't step back to allow you to take control and break it even more. Me and Yellow have done everything we can with good rules that worked with the Xbox league for two years and should work here. I know there are a lot of good people in this league who want to help but what can I do? I'm trying my best to keep this league alive and you should know me and Yellow are the reason this league is alive but you still don't want me as the GM? I'm not going to name people since that would just start silly stuff in this OOC thread. I've made this post on the simple fact I've been told the league is coming to a end because of this. If you guys can't accept me as your GM then this league is done. I will stay until the end if it comes to that but some of you guys need to accept me as the GM if you want a league. People that don't like me need to put that behind them and keep their league alive.
We need funny gifs to calm him down!
funny-pokemon-gif-breaking-bad.gif
Funny-Magic-Reaction-Gif.gif
tumblr_mht1ahgbW31rm146oo1_250.gif
latest

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
*Yellow and I

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Now can we stop all this BS about the GM shit? I just want this league to run well for once and I need the members on my side for that to happen.

Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Who in the blue hell is Frosty? And why did he move my post to this thread? @Solidus :lana::mad2: