The Official Wrestlemania 25 Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
If I were JBL I wouldn't of even accepted that. He got beat.. no embaressed by the same man two times in a row (mind you the man is like a foot shorter and a 150 pounds lighter) to retire him "for good" but to have his last match be an udder squash in his birth-state in front of 74,000 people is asinine.

Moonlight Drive

Wow I feel let down. It was hardly the worst show, but I honestly expected better.

MITB: Kofi Kingston >>>>>> everybody else in this match. He did some pretty awesome shit, and they used Henry well, although I really wanted to see him do a top rope dive. I rofl'd at Benjamin fucking up his big spots (the leap off the l adder when nobody caught him, the sunset flip) and there was a great ending. Guess they're trying to get things right with CM Punk. ***

Kid Rock = Fucking shit, seriously. I went to the toilet, got something to eat and drink, and he was still fucking playing his awful music (which I swear he plagiarized). DUD

Divas Battle Royal: It was lame I didn't even notice some people were in it until they got eliminated, mainly Molly and Gail. Santino winning was good though. DUD

Legends vs Jericho: OMFG. Surprise of the night by Ricky Steamboat. Piper and Snuka were awful, but once it was down to The Dragon and Y2J that match was fantastic. Steamboat is in his 50s and was still going way better than I thought he would. Jericho winning and the Rourke KO were also nice touches. ***1/2 (Yes I really enjoyed it that much)

Matt vs Jeff: What the fuck was with the vacuum cleaner :confused:? Anyhow, alright match. I expected more and the ending came way too suddenly, although it was a pretty cool finish. :n: @ them wiping the blood off Matt. **3/4

JBL vs Rey: Bahahaha. I laughed pretty hard when JBL got him with the boot. DUD

HBK vs Undertaker: I agree with PeepShow, fucking incredible! One of the first times in a very long time I've actually gotten so into a match I actually forget it's staged and become my old marky self. Even after he fucked up that dive Taker kept going. AMAZING. *****

Cena vs Show vs Edge: Pretty good Triple Threat. Nothing too spectacular, but it was passable. Cena's entrance was WTF though. ***

Triple H vs Randy Orton: What the fucking fuck is this fucking fucked up fuck up of a fucking match. Let-down of the night, I was expecting a match for the ages. But Triple H goes over in a boring match which didn't live up to it's incredible build by any stretch of the imagination. Orton get's built up to be the next big thing, and the most boring WWE Champion in recent memory wins. Where was Vince, Shane, Steph, Cody and Ted? **

No MizMo vs Colons makes me a very angry Panda. Fuck Kid Rock, put some wrestling on.

Overall I'd give it **3/4.

Wordlife

Its just sad, I was quite looking forward to the JBL match, in all honestly, and I went to make popcorn but I had the volume on real loud so I can hear what was goin on... I hear Cole scream "Ohhhh the 619 connects... 1...2...3... its over!!!" I'm like um? Wtf? No!

J

Kid Rock = Fucking shit, seriously. I went to the toilet, got something to eat and drink, and he was still fucking playing his awful music (which I swear he plagiarized). DUD

Hey at least he played some of his classics. Not my first choice for a musical guest but at least he played stuff from when he was cool and idc what anyone says back in the day Kid Rock was the shit.

The Rated R CMStar

Lol Sterl, are you mad about Orton losing or what?

Meh, I see where you're coming from, but the ending you propose with Orton getting screwed doesn't work. He's the heel remember?

I do agree that, while HHH could have always gone over, the ending should have been more elaborated.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
To bad he sounded just terrible live and the crowd didn't give two shits about him being there nor his attempts to make them sing his words to his songs by holding the mic out. He sucks now, plain and simple.

EDIT: To CMS, yeah dude I'm very pissed, not just that he lost but how he lost. You should have wrote that match, you would have done a better job than Micheal Hayes or John Smith or whoever the fuck writes for these fucking shows.

Wordlife

^he was the shit back in the day, thats why I thought his performance was pretty good... considering no one seemed to have gave a fuck

J

To bad he sounded just terrible live and the crowd didn't give two shits about him being there nor his attempts to make them sing his words to his songs by holding the mic out. He sucks now, plain and simple.

EDIT: To CMS, yeah dude I'm very pissed, not just that he lost but how he lost. You should have wrote that match, you would have done a better job than Micheal Hayes or John Smith or whoever the fuck writes for these fucking shows.

Now that I see where you coming from I agree, he's not the best now adays. I was just glad to hear him sing some of his classics. I must admit I found myself singing along lolz

PeepShow

Lol Sterl, are you mad about Orton losing or what?

Everyone should be. Jesus Christ. Like I posted somewhere else, HHH has now gone over Orton clean 4 times in a row on a PPV. Way to fuckin build a guy like crazy for months and then have him job to HHH again, WITH HIS OWN FUCKIN MOVE. Awesome...

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Its funny, its like they build Orton just to have him get crushed by HHH, its like all that building...was for HHH...

!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!

BAAHHHHHHH

I just realized that!

Are you fucking Kidding ME!!!!

The Rated R CMStar

He had to be built like that so that he was a credible one on one main eventer for Wrestlemania.

Besides, even if he lost to Triple H, he is in an upper echelon right now. Sure, he would have gone to the moon had HHH job to him, but he is in a better place right now that he was in let's say, in WM 24

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Its a better place sure but the loss kills any way that he can go over HHH cleanly and realistically now. He never looked as good as he did and one or two months can't return what he had going. And if he loses to HHH again his run for the title is done. Its like there afraid to have HHH lose at Mania again because he has so many years in a row. Its just plain dumb.

J

He had to be built like that so that he was a credible one on one main eventer for Wrestlemania.

Besides, even if he lost to Triple H, he is in an upper echelon right now. Sure, he would have gone to the moon had HHH job to him, but he is in a better place right now that he was in let's say, in WM 24

Jobbing to Trips is better than taking out Trips and Cena in the same night? Please Explain.

PeepShow

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Moonlight Drive

So beating the same man last year and walking out champion isn't a 'better place'?

:confused: