*The Official Wrestlemania 24 Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

here's how it should go:
someone will challenge MVP for his spot in the MITB, MVP cheats his way then BAM matt hardy interferes and screws him out of his match leading to mvp/hardy at mania. who should get his spot? i dont give a shit as long as its not khali, mark henry or BDV.

also, jeff should drop the fuckin IC title before he goes to wrestlemania.

CenaMark54

^^^Good idea, but I doubt that will happen.

M. Hardy and Punk will get the last two spots. It seems sort of a waste for me, sort of like Orton and Edge last year. You have a red hot feud that has been building for a while so you just stick them in what is basically a filler match for everyone not in a feud.

PeepShow

^How do you figure Punk will get the last spot since it pretty much looks like he would be facing Chavo for the ECW title?

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
here's how it should go:
also, jeff should drop the fuckin IC title before he goes to wrestlemania.

btw i just looked this up and did u know that the ic title hasn't be defended at wrestlemania in six years including this year

Wrestlemania XVIII
Rob Van Dam def. William Regal to become new champion

That's the last time it was defended at wm it says so on wwe.com
now i remember back wen it wasn't possible to have a show without the ic title on the line and now that jeff has it and doesn't even defend it the ic title has lost all meaning and credibility.

someone with a lot of talent needs to make it mean something maybe shelton or kennedy i don't want jericho to have it cos personally i think he should already be the wwe champuion.

OOOOH IDEA!!!!! put Jericho in the main event slot on smackdown and have him in the worlds title picture instead of it just being between batista edge and taker now i would like to see y2j involved in that!

Kaedon

Reaction score
I dont want a Matt/MVP match now because it will be an afterthought with a whole 2 weeks of build, eff that.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I agree, with no build up it would suck. The whole reason why that feud was so great was because they took their time and built it up great. If they just throw it together one or two weeks before Mania it will blow.

Airfixx

Agreed with the above 2 posts.... Will be dissapointed not to see this match at WM, but just have Matt appear at Mania in some capacity, delivering a reminder to MVP (and the goldfish-brained amongst the fanbase) that he's still out there and then have them face off at Backlash.

Reaction score
so who does everyone think there going to replace jeff with in money in the bank i heard wwe has come to terms with bringing rvd back for it

kingovkings

Reaction score
I agree about mvp/matt i dont want to see that match at mania either id much rather they build it up get a good feud going again before they go at it. they could put matt in MITB to replace jeff instead

HHHforever

Reaction score
so who does everyone think there going to replace jeff with in money in the bank i heard wwe has come to terms with bringing rvd back for it

Jesus christ I'm so tired of these RVD rumors, I'd be shocked if that happened, although for shock value that would be awesome. Anyway it depends on whether they go with 6 or 8 guys as far as "replacing" him. If it's 6 I expect Matt Hardy to fill his vacancy. If 8 then I'd look for Morrison, Hardy, and maybe Kane.

RKOrton.

Reaction score
Well, I'm hoping my first really bit mark out will happen at WM and HHH will win the WWE title. He hasn't had it for a few years... One night doesn't count :p . With him being my favorite wrestler, I really want to see him with the belt again.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^Well the m/e sure will be interseting. But my money is on Cena. Anywa, I'm hoping V1 will be in the mitb match, because I don't see him vs MVP happening now. And not seeing Matt at wm would be a shame

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
^^ Matt will not be in the Money in the Bank Ladder match, He just underwent an emergency appendectomy back in November and plus he got elbow surgery during his time off. There’s no need to put him in a highly spotfestest ladder match where there’s a chance he could reinjury himself.

He’ll probably run in mid-match and chase MVP off setting up a United States Championship match at Backlash between the two.

the dark knight

i just had another one of those feelings....that internet "report" about the rock. they can still be fucking with us right? maybe the rock WILL show up at mania. if that happened along with the hardy thing, this WM is definitely going with X7 and 18.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Ye, I mean Rock could always be there. But in what capacity do you see him been used? I mean, the most I could see Rock doing is cutting a promo against JBL or someone. Still, seeing a Rock promo again would be pretty badass