*The Official Wrestlemania 24 Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
I'm really not worried about this WM delivering. If you look at the card the triple threat is going to be sweet whether you like the participants or not or agree with who's in it or not. Edge-Taker is going to be very, very good and very intriguing considering the streak vs. never being pinned. I really expect Flair-HBK to be a classic since it's likely Flair's last match and I really expect him to rise to the occasion at WM and I don't think HBK's ever not delivered at WM. The brand superioty match with Umaga will be good because he's been really stepping up his game lately, especially in the EC, so whoever he has the match with should be great(my guess is Batista since he appears to have nothing to do at the moment). The women's match will give us a good chance to take a leak. The MITB looks great at the moment, all the guys in there have been there before. I'd like to see Morrsion get thrown in there also and I read Dreamer wants a chance at it and I think that'd be a good for him and I'd like to see them put him in there. I see a lot of people are still thinking it'll be MVP vs. Matt Hardy, but Hardy still isn't back yet. I didn't read the SD! spoilers, so maybe he came back this week but I'm not sure. Anyway as much as I'd love to see that match and I really want to see Matt Hardy back he needs to get back this week or next if they're going to do that match. If not I'm guessing he and MVP just get thrown into the MITB then pick up their feud afterward.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
jericho wrestle in MITB 2005 bro' in wrestlemania 21, also jericho was the one who create the MITB match (on screen)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

ye i agree hhh, this really is shaping up to be a good mania

CT Styles

I can't wait for the Flair/HBK match. Practically the two greatest of all time 1 on 1 at WM! The Triple Threat, Streak vs Streak, MITB! It'll be great can't wait

idk about flairs match tbh, i know flair is a veteran, but he isnt great anymore. i think thats one of the reasons they put him in there with hbk, to try to make his last match a great one. i hope it is

The Leviathan

Reaction score
As of now, the MITB match have 4 Raw guys and 1 ECW guy, are we going to see 1 Smackdown guy on it? I think they will never put a Matt Hardy/MVP match so I think they will put MVP in the MITB match, What are your thoughts?

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Well hopefully we'll get Matt vs. MVP for the U.S. title, but for some reason I have this feeling that they're both just going to get thrown into the MITB. Personally I don't care what the breakdown is for Raw to SD! guys, it makes no difference as long as the match is good. So far all the contestants that have gotten in have deserved it so I'm not complaining. I can't really see anyone else getting in from Raw other than maybe Santino so I'm expecting Kane(hopefully), John Morrison, and then someone else that I'm not sure about.

Also the question was brought up earlier about the tag match at WM and as of this moment I can't see it happening. I thought they'd start a feud with Carlito/Santino vs. Holly/Rhodes, and they still may, but it clearly looks like there won't be anytype of tag match at WM, they just don't seem to care about it anymore.

Overall though I'm very happy with the way that Mania is shaping up at this moment in time. I really am looking foward to it and hopefully things will heat up over the next couple of weeks.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
agree with hhh4ever, I can see morrison and kane in the mitb, and 2 randoms like miz,khali,bdv or santino, and hopelly see mvp vs matt for the us title.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^The closer we get to many Mania the less likely I see it being MVP vs. Hardy. I won't say any spoilers, but I'll be very surprised if we get MVP vs. Hardy which is too bad.

lol ive still got my fingers crossed for mvp vs matt. if it doesn happen and he wins at wm i will mark out

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I still don't see it happening. Like I said I don't want to spoil anything, but if you watch SD! or read the spoilers you'll see why. I'd absolutely love to have the match have Matt there, but I still see them both either being thrown into the MITB or I dunno what. MVP is getting somewhat big though so I can't see them leaving him out Mania so I'm guessing he'll be doing something.

well i can still cross all of my fingers and toes and hope lol. ye mvp is awesome. hope he gets a bigger spot then a bit part in mitb at wm

HHHforever

Reaction score
So as I predicted MVP just qualified for the MITB. I was just on wwe.com and it said that he qualified for the match after defeating Jamie Noble at a live show. I really do hate to say I told you so here, not that you all probably weren't thinking it anyway, but I guess I was right. I now expect Hardy to show up within the next couple of weeks with only 1 spot left in the MITB. He'll come out and cut a promo about how he's back and he's here to qualify for the MITB and beat MVP. Just a guess, but that'd be prettty cool if I exactly predicted that, not that it's not totally obvious, but it'd still be cool lol.

Edit: I might actually be completely wrong, because I forgot they might only be using 6 guys this year. If that's the case then I'm wrong, if not then I see that happening haha

Ed_cena

Reaction score
I saw in some wrestling news, that will be 8 wrestlers in mitb, i think matt hardy and kane.