*The Official Wrestlemania 24 Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
MY WM 24 predictions sorry also i posted my own wm prediction thread cause im new and i didnt see this one

MITB Jericho vs Benjamin vs Jeff vs Kenndy vs Chris Harris vs Kane vs Nitro vs Kahli

Mayweather w/rey vs Big Show w/shane

C.M. Punk vs Chavo ECW Title

Batista vs MVP U.S. Title

HBK vs Flair

JBL w/Vince vs Finaly w/ Hornswoggle

Taker vs Edge World Heavyweight Title

Cena vs Triple H vs Orton WWE Title

LKP

Umaga vs batista should be ok. Swap umaga with henry on raw and s,down. Batista can put over umaga by umaga winnnig the match.

kingovkings

Reaction score
i think it will be
jeff hardy (winner)
kennedy
y2j
mvp( if he aiant in a 1 on 1 wiv matt)
matt
punk
shelton

C4

...say jeff hardy vs kenendy vs benjamin(all 3 are in) vs mvp vs matt hardy vs punk vs burke vs y2j. That my friends......

Yeah, I almost forgot about MVP; but if you add Rey Mysterio to that list then the Match looks fantastic! And why have Elijah Burke in the match? It should be a Money in the Bank Ladder Match with the winner getting the IC Championship also.. which is of Jeff Hardy!

LKP

No matt vs mvp will take place at backlash i say they take eachother out at wm24 in mitb.

kingovkings

Reaction score
regarding the triple threat match i would love to see trips pedigree Orton then cena put HHH in the stfu for trips to then grab the rope and the ref break the hold and then to see trips put cena in the Indian death lock and have him tap that would be the nuts

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I will flip the fuck out of HHH could get Cena to tap out. I think it'd would be great if HBK retired Flair earlier in the night then HHH puts the Figure 4 on Orton and get him to tap. It would be a cool way for HHH to honor his friend Flair by using his submission move to win the title. Then Cena would say he didn't get pinned or tap out at WM and eventually he would start a program with HHH.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I'm thinking that the triple threat will be the last match, with Raw being last for the 5th year in a row.

Another thing I'm hoping is that the MITB match would be an improvement from last year, it was a disappointment. But with Hardy, and another ladder match vet (see Smackdown friday) it should be an improvement.

And where are the tag teams in all this? Most of our predicted cards have all singles matches, does anyone else want some tag team wrestling at WM?

HHHforever

Reaction score
^If they could create an actual feud in that division then yes, I would love a tag title match. My guess would be if they started it next week they could name Carlito/Santino number 1 conteders and have them face Holly/Rhodes for the titles. The problem is that, that really doesn't seem like a WM type match. I mean I really don't care to see Holly or Rhodes at WM in the least bit. Carlito/Santino is a little different because I like them. I've always felt that Carlito is somewhat underused because he is pretty good in the ring and he has decent mic skills. Santino is gold on the mic and I'm not really sure how his in ring ability is because I haven't really seen him wrestle because they rarely let him. So yes it is possible for them to have a tag match, but I would be somewhat surprised if it happens, I'm thinking it will be a dark match, but we'll see.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
^I will flip the fuck out of HHH could get Cena to tap out. I think it'd would be great if HBK retired Flair earlier in the night then HHH puts the Figure 4 on Orton and get him to tap. It would be a cool way for HHH to honor his friend Flair by using his submission move to win the title. Then Cena would say he didn't get pinned or tap out at WM and eventually he would start a program with HHH.

This will be the greatest Wrestlemania ever up to date if that happens, then poor Orton just lost his title without being pinned/submitted.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Well I don't know what the plans are, but if they are for HHH to win then that is the way I'd do it. Have him put one of those 2 in the figure four and get them to submit. It would be awesome. You have Flair in his last match with HBK then if they had HHH win via the figure four maybe Flair could come out and celebrate with him or something. I just think if HHH was to win it would be a really cool way to honor Flair, and you couldn't bitch about the WWE doing the same old thing because HHH has lost the last like 4 or 5 times at Mania.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

damn the non-existent tag team division. what do you see morrison doing?? they have to have him in mitb i think

Ed_cena

Reaction score
My wm24 card:
1.-MITB: jeff vs kennedy vs sheltom vs morrison vs umaga vs the miz vs batista vs kane
2.-women's title: beth vs candice
3.-ecw title: chavo vs cm punk (extreme rules)
4.-us title: mvp vs matt hardy
5.-mayweather w/ rey vs big show w/ shane.
6.-ric flair vs shawn michaels
7.-finlay & jericho vs j.b.l & vince (street fight)
8.-maria,kelly & ashley vs lena,layla & victoria (bra & panties)
9.-world title: edge vs 'taker.
10.-wwe title: orton vs hhh vs cena.

Airfixx

"HHHForever said:
I think it'd would be great if HBK retired Flair earlier in the night then HHH puts the Figure 4 on Orton and get him to tap. It would be a cool way for HHH to honor his friend Flair by using his submission move to win the title. Then Cena would say he didn't get pinned or tap out at WM and eventually he would start a program with HHH.

This will be the greatest Wrestlemania ever up to date if that happens, then poor Orton just lost his title without being pinned/submitted.

Ummm, re-read HHHFs post. It spells a submission loss for Orton.