*The Official Wrestlemania 24 Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

if cena wins: i wear a "TNA > WWE" sig for a whole month.
if cena loses at mania: YOU wear a "CENA > TNA" sig for a whole month.

You have a deal my friend, even though both companies suck right now. Oh well, it's a deal.

Montana

Heres how i think how its going to go down.

The match is HHH vs Cena, and they will tease a HHH heel turn, BUT it will ultimately be John Cena to turn heel and WIN at wm24. Go on ALL year to hold to belt til wm 25 only to lose it to Batista or Jeff Hardy.

Well, thats what i think. Although it depends if the wwe has the balls to turn Cena heel.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^That'd be cool if they turned him heel, but I don't think they have the balls to turn him heel. They're too afraid to lose the under 12 crowd to do it at this moment in time, but you never know.

CenaMark54

At this point I think Mania will look exactly like this;

WWE Title : Cena (c) vs HHH

World Title: Edge (c) vs Taker

Batista vs Orton

HBK vs Flair

US Title: MVP vs Hardy

ECW title: Hardcore fatal fourway: Chavo (c) vs Kane vs Shelton vs Punk

MITB Match: Kennedy vs Morrison vs Umaga vs J. Hardy vs Mysterio vs Big Show

First Blood Match: JBL vs Jericho

Women's Title: Beth (c) vs Mickie

Custody battle: Vince vs Finlay with Special GuestRref either Foley, Austin or Rock

Montana

At this point I think Mania will look exactly like this;

WWE Title : Cena (c) vs HHH

World Title: Edge (c) vs Taker

Batista vs Orton

HBK vs Flair

US Title: MVP vs Hardy

ECW title: Hardcore fatal fourway: Chavo (c) vs Kane vs Shelton vs Punk

MITB Match: Kennedy vs Morrison vs Umaga vs J. Hardy vs Mysterio vs Big Show

First Blood Match: JBL vs Jericho

Women's Title: Beth (c) vs Mickie

Custody battle: Vince vs Finlay with Special GuestRref either Foley, Austin or Rock

I agree, except i think Batista and Orton will be in MITB and mysterio wont be in MITB, perhaps carlito or lashley

LKP

What about the theme songs guys? Red hot chillis - Snow is the theme song to it iam disappionted with that. Yes its got that summery feel to it but id rather a good old rock tune for wm24. Thye should have ladies and gentleman again. On ecw i heard another song for wm 24 not sure who it was people say yellowcard but its not them.

CenaMark54

I agree, except i think Batista and Orton will be in MITB and mysterio wont be in MITB, perhaps carlito or lashley

Yea, I can see that happening. I just think that by having Batista and Orton in the MITB, the WWE would be wasting the opportunity of having another main event quality match.

Its much like last year when they threw Orton and Edge in the MITB and wasted the opportunity only to have a great match on Raw just a few weeks later.

HulkStar

Yea, I can see that happening. I just think that by having Batista and Orton in the MITB, the WWE would be wasting the opportunity of having another main event quality match.

Its much like last year when they threw Orton and Edge in the MITB and wasted the opportunity only to have a great match on Raw just a few weeks later.

Lashely Left WWE Just so yu know

Montana

Lashely Left WWE Just so yu know

we know, we just assume since he has no other talents, he would soon realize that wrestling is all he has. And im sure Vince just didnt let him go after investing all that time and money into lashley.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
some wrestlemania matches:
HHH vs Orton vs Cena
Edge vs Taker
Ric flair vs Vince (Street Fight)
MVP vs Matt Hardy
Big Show vs Rey Mysterio
HBK vs Batidta (inter-promotinal)

John

My Predictions
Vince Vs. Flair
EDGE Vs. Taker
HHH Vs. Orton
Big Show Vs. Jeff Hardy
HBK Vs. Batista

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Are those your matches or rumored matches?

Edit:That's intended for the post above you Small Shot, not you.

John

^^^ My Matches, and some are rumoured apart from the HBK match and Big Show Vs. Jeff there are all supposed to be rumours. the other two i want on the card.

KingoftheRing098

Reaction score
Main Event: HHH vs Cena vs Orton. I really hope WWE will not make it to obvious that Orton will lose the title. I know WWE doesn't want their two "biggest stars" getting beat. BUt hears to hope, that Orton remains champion.

Also for Edge vs Taker. I really hope the WWE doesnt ruin Taker's streak. It's a great thing that one of the best ever deserves, to keep in tacked. I do however see the Undertaker pulling out a "miracle" to win the title. This angle between Edge/Taker could be one for the ages.

My predictions for the other matches to be held:

Batista vs Flair
Money in the Bank Winner: CM Punk
Jeff Hardy vs HBK

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Jeff Hardy already qualified for the MITB so it won't be Hardy vs. HBK one on one.