The Official Upcoming Wrestling DVDs Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Re: Wrestling DVD's Thread!

waiting for Smart Mark to do another sale before getting High Noon, C-Rex & 12 Large comp. Might look at couple of these ROH best of sets, Year One looks quite good.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

FYE has some good DVD deals right now. I got WM 19, WM 20, and the History of the IC Title for $7 a piece. They also have the Ric Flair collections, RVD One of a Kind, Mick Foley's DVD, Cheating Death Stealing Life: Eddie Guerrero, and The Four Horsemen DVD for $7 a piece as well.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

FYE has some good DVD deals right now. I got WM 19, WM 20, and the History of the IC Title for $7 a piece. They also have the Ric Flair collections, RVD One of a Kind, Mick Foley's DVD, Cheating Death Stealing Life: Eddie Guerrero, and The Four Horsemen DVD for $7 a piece as well.

Are they new or used

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I just went on FYE.com and all I found was 3 $27 DVDs

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

You usually only find the deals in the store, I've never found the same prices online as they have them in the store marked down.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Just ordered The History of the Intercontinental Championship and an ECW Collector's Pack that includes The Death of ECW and One Night Stand 2005.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Just ordered The History of the Intercontinental Championship and an ECW Collector's Pack that includes The Death of ECW and One Night Stand 2005.

Sweet. I'm probably going to be getting Starrcade the essential collection. Magnum T.A. vs Tully Blanchard in a steel cage I quit match. FTW

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Sweet. I'm probably going to be getting Starrcade the essential collection. Magnum T.A. vs Tully Blanchard in a steel cage I quit match. FTW

Enjoy, that's a Top 20 all time match for sure.

Castiel

Reaction score

That's some good stuff right there.

I've got PWG's Death To All But Metal and CHIKARA's C-Rex both ordered! C-Rex is on it's way, PWG hasn't released DTABM yet...

This may not count as having the DVDs but some documentary's are on Netflix that I checked out lately, the Hot Rod DVD from a few years back was great, along with Edge's new one. Both are worth buys for sure. That's just the doc. part, not even including the matches!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I've got PWG's Death To All But Metal and CHIKARA's C-Rex both ordered! C-Rex is on it's way, PWG hasn't released DTABM yet...
C-Rex is amazing, you won't be disappointed. DTABM looks awesome too, I'll have to buy that once its released.

Reaction score

For the record, I'd never bother to pre-order PWG DVD's. PWG typically puts the pre-order up immediately after a show ends. Then it's another six weeks before the DVD is finally ready to be shipped. You're pretty much just left waiting while you've already given them your money. So I just wait until PWG or Highspots begins shipping the DVD's before I finally order it.

Castiel

Reaction score

Yeah, it takes awhile but for some reason I want to give them my money ASAP! If I don't I'll spend it and then I won't have anymore money to give them! :(