The Official School Thread

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
i wish i hadnt quit baseball when i was younger. im trying to go to the batting cage and c\play catch and such, but i think ive been out of it for too long to be able to make my school team

but it sucks i got my school schedule today and there wasnt a single teacher i liked

anyone ever heard of CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Moduling) or taken it?

Vandy316

Reaction score
I thought about taking CAD. you basically draw pictures on your computer. kinda like blueprints and engineering. stuff like that.

I'm glad that my basketball coach has so many connections to division 1 schools. It just gives me that extra advantage to make it to the Big 10.

addo

Reaction score
Shitty grades mean no more school for me, oh well i still managed to get a job

the dark knight

im starting to miss school already. i hated it cuz i had to be focused sometimes in the classroom (im a classclown depending on the teacher) and i couldn't handle the pressure of keepin up my A*s..lol. seriously though, i had a lot of fun at school...by the time i proved to myself im a god, so no pressure, i started skippin a lot...for emo reasons.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I transferred yesterday, I pick electives tomorow. My sophmore year start's monday :sad:.. Eh, the kid's at my new school think I'm a god so that's good.. Lol amazing what a few Heineken's can do to the most popular chick at that school.. Well I'm excited.. The high school I'm going to has these kickass classes, and programs. I know I'm taking Guitar, and a few other cool ass things..

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
i got my schedule today and i didnt get a single teacher i wanted

i got my gym teacher from last year who could either be the fucking funniest person in the world or you would want to stab him, and some other guy with a long ass name i cant spell who i hear is impossible... this blows

but the other kids in my grade think im some sort of inhuman man cause of my last nome (Love) and the fact that i just screw around in class and dont get in trouble

Vandy316

Reaction score
^i know a kid with the last name Love. he goes to another school in my county.

It kinda sucks that you guys dont know who your teachers will be until you get your schedule. We get ours at the end of the previous year, get to choose every class and we can change everything about our classes. the teacher, which semester and what period as long as it fits.

I start tommorow and am kinda happy but it sucks that i just started to actually hang out with my friends instead of sitting home all day and then school starts.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
lucky

we dont get to change anything unless we have like an actual problem with our schedule or with one of our teachers. they wont switch us based on teacher or period preferance.

cause if they did id have the hot english teacher, the hilarious religion teacher (s), the easy gym teacher (yes, that actually is possible), and the great math teacher. but, of course i dont get any! fuck this shit...

and my last name kicks ass, i own all of you

Sgt Xtreme

Reaction score
When I was in High School I really thought it was the worst thing ever. Now I look at it as one of the best times in my life. Especially since I dropped out nearly two years ago. Homework always sucked getting! But some of the after school stuff like wrestling, and theater was fun. And a sure fire thing to see your friends.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I WISH my school had a wrestling team, it'd be THE ONLY extra curricular activity I've ever done in my life, as my school life has always been just go to school, and come home when it's over. I've never been to football or basketball games (I dislike both sports) nor have I ritually ventured to any after school function, dances and so forth.

I'm looking to make my senior year in HS memorable, seeing as my junior year was okay. My freshman and sophomore years were horrible, though. I had several chances of wooing this one girl I had an immeasurable crush on, and I blew each and every one of 'em. I'm such a fool when it comes to the fairer sex. I tend to be a more 'actions speak louder than words' kinda guy, and I have trouble speaking to girls because I'm kinda shy. Yeah, such a fool I am. I'm not particularly loquacious, so it's my undoing.

Regarding school work, I hate it. I'm a damn good writer though, and my teachers have told me I'm one of the best in the school today. It's a nice veneration, but I haven't done much to earn it, as I tend to focus more on my personal writing than school work; I bullshit on those, weaving a web of words, confusing my readers (teachers) into thinking they're reading something grand when my essays tend to be mere reiterations in different guises. It's a technique I'm personally proud of. :)