The Official School Thread

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I feel sorry for you Aug18-er's. I got back the 2nd along with wordlife...we go to the same school lol. I'll be at Raw when you guys are drained from day 1 of your next level of education.

I have no problems at school. I am perfect, I am awesome, never failed, never fought, no detentions, no nothing. I basically am your role model.

MikeRaw

I feel sorry for you Aug18-er's. I got back the 2nd along with wordlife...we go to the same school lol. I'll be at Raw when you guys are drained from day 1 of your next level of education.

I have no problems at school. I am perfect, I am awesome, never failed, never fought, no detentions, no nothing. I basically am your role model.

I envy you.
I mean, school starts for me in september too, but unlike you, I have been in fights, detendions and suspended:(
I've never failed a grade either though:)

But ya, my school doesn't start until september, so :laugh: @ you people who do.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I go back to school on August 25th, My sophmore year. Hopefully I get a fine ass female assistant principal or substitute teacher this year. What sucks is seeing the pretty upperclassmen girls get pregged.
Class of 2011>ALL

MikeRaw

I go back to school on August 25th, My sophmore year. Hopefully I get a fine ass female assistant principal or substitute teacher this year. What sucks is seeing the pretty upperclassmen girls get pregged.
Class of 2011>ALL

Why>?
If you have a hot teacher or principal, that would just suck. You will NEVER get with her, so it will only be a tease. Wouldn;t you prefer a hot girl instead, someone you can...youknow.... Actually get...

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
My school would never have a hot teacher/counsellor, the only time they come around is when the people that talk about colleges come in looking hot, brainwashing us to go to _________ University. I go to Catholic High School, so yeah.

Travis40

Class of 2011>ALL

WOOOOOOOOOO CLASS OF 2011 FTW! lol...hopefully i'll be on varsity for baseball this year because they're running short on pitchers.

Reaction score
Sept 3rd
First year of high school :shock:
class of 2012>all because each grade is each year.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well I am currently still at school so yeah... I am in year 7 and well am still going well...

Also I am like XBA lol

Vandy316

Reaction score
it sucks, i go back August 16 and I'm going to SS and then going to school the next day. I live 2 hrs from Indy so it wont be that bad.

EDIT: I'm a sophomore

WOOOOOOOOOO CLASS OF 2011 FTW! lol...hopefully i'll be on varsity for baseball this year because they're running short on pitchers.

i was on Varsity baseball last year cause we didnt have a JV team. it sucked, i only batted 12 times with one hit. i always suck my first year of different leagues

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
i go back aug 19, sophomore year

unfortuanetly my english is teacher is like a 20 something year old hot woman with nice............. TITS

im actually looking forward to school cause it means the end of 2-a-days