The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RC Styles

Reaction score
daniels is coming back next year and win, and this year wade barret is going to win.

when they eliminated daniel, the only thing that pumbed on my mine was "barret is going to win" nuff said

maty619

Reaction score
This gives Miz time to get built up as a main eventer so Danielson can challenge for the WWE title against him. Wade Barret is great and all but I would much prefer Justin Gabriel to win, otherwise he will turn out just like Evan Bourne, Barret on the other hand is garenteed a life of main eventing and imo they both deserve to get to the main event scene at some point.

RC Styles

Reaction score
This gives Miz time to get built up as a main eventer so Danielson can challenge for the WWE title against him. Wade Barret is great and all but I would much prefer Justin Gabriel to win otherwise he will turn out just like Evan Bourne, Barret on the other hand is garenteed a life of main eventing and imo they both deserve to get to the main event scene at some point.

:protest:

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I sure hope WWE doesn't smack Danielson with a Mick Foley type gimmick where he can be two people Daniel Bryan and Bryan Danielson, man that would be lame. Even if he comes back into WWE as Bryan Danielson...they wouldn't refer to his time on NXT where he lost and sucked completely? I think not.

Reaction score
Everyone from NXT is gonna get a contract i can feel it.

Justin Gabriel - He would be a great tag team partner for Evan Bourne .

Darren Young - Jobber

Heath Slater - ^ Same as Young

Wade Barret - We need a british World Champion.

Bryan Danielson - Is gonna be a mird card champion

Michael Tarver - He is gonna be the next Virgil

Skip Sheffield - WWE has no redneck wrestlers.

David Otunga - My pick to win NXT . He is gonna get a WWE title shot and beat john cena for the title then at the next week or 2 . He is gonna job to Cena in less than 5 minutes.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
@XBA hell no that would be the stupidest thing in the world.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Otunga has been my pick to win NXT ever since he said "I'm David Otunga... Google me" lol

Other than him and Barrett. They can all fuck off. Expect Gabriel, he isn't to bad in the ring or on the mic. I'm just glad that the pussy Daniel Bryan is gone... Overrated bastard.

...god...

Reaction score
Wade Barrett > Otunga

but only by a little bit :)
No, by a lot. The shitty IWC is against overrating someone, this time David Otunga. Wade Barrett is definitely the crowned jewel of this shitty brand. Probably because Chris Jericho is his coach though, such a lucky man.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
The pro doesn't necessarily make the rookie. See Darren Young.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I am still betting on Otunga winning. Barrett is ranked No. 1 right now and the ranks always change, I can't see him keeping the No. 1 spot for long. Otunga has the attitude and the look to become huge in WWE. Wade Barrett looks sort of awkward with a haircut straight out of the 1950's. Barrett definitely has the edge over Otunga in ring, but promos are pretty much the same. I don't count the promo he cut in England because that was his hometown and the reaction he got was predictable.

Plus Otunga has Hollywood ties and WWE will kiss anyone's ass who has media connections, just see the guest hosts every week.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
Otunga is overrated. He has the size and the look, but horrible wrestling ability. He botched his finisher twice already. Reminds me of the horrible Batista the IWC hates so much.

maty619

Reaction score
I wouldn't be suprised if Heath Slater won at this point, WWE are so far up his arse they are smelling shit :(. I actually could see Youg winning it as a long shot, he seems to be good and he could get over well.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
The only reason WWE makes Heath Slater look decent to good is just to give the guy some confidence. There is no way he is going to win. His gimmick sucks. His look sucks. His in ring skills suck. I swear they make him win because they feel bad for him. God I hate him. I was lol'n when Otunga got in Slater's face though.

Axis

Reaction score
Wade Barrett is definitely the best guy left, now that Danielson is gone. Justin Gabriel has very good in-ring work, but when he talks he makes it obvious that he is a smurf.