The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
I don't go out of my way to watch it but I watch it if I can be arsed, I often come on hear whilst watching it (on yt) because I don't care if I find out the results. Why have rookies been allowed on Superstars I found this out whils watching this weeks NXT (they were talking 'bout Tarver making rooky mistakes on Superstars). Superstars is bad enough without seeing that stupid mouth scarf (or whatever it is) with that T on it.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I stopped watching the show. It got extremely boring. Plus when they were talking about the rankings, I thought someone would be elminated right then and there. Then they said that eliminations will start in 8 weeks. My 1st thought was "what the hell are they going to do in 8 weeks?" After the 1st night, I gave up.

I stopped watching it as well. WWE did phrase it like they would eliminate someone that week and they never did, they teased everyone into watching it thinking something would actually happen. I do like how they do special competitions every week, sometimes those are better than the matches.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It didn't even seem like they knew what they were doing when the show started. They annouced like 5 weeks in what the competition was. That's something we should have known on the 1st episode. They even started replaying the same video packages on the rookies.

I will admit one thing that I like. I like what they are doing with Young and SES. That's some good character development. But I don't watch the show no more. I don't look it up on you tube. I just recaps from time to time. As far as winning the competition is concerned, you're a fucking idiot if you don't go for a world champ. If you don't then the whole competition was for nothing. You learned nothing.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Darren Young is one of the few who did get a storyline while on NXT. All of the other Rookie's feuds/storylines are broken up and not consistent. Does Bryan even interact with Miz anymore? I know they are fighting next week, but what has Otunga done to follow up his early brawl with Truth backstage? Has Tarver gotten anything...anything...at all? I know these are rookies, but come on the guy with the best booking looks to be Heath Slater...WTF.

maty619

Reaction score
I can't stand Bryan on the mic, but that's just coz he really irritates me. Why hasn't Justin Gabriel been built atall, he wins matches but only to further what his opponent is doing, he has not won a challenge yet, he has not had any decent mic time, he has no storyline atall but he is one of the better fucking rookies! The build up he gets is Josh Matthews going crazy over his 450 splash. They seem to have more room for fucking Tarver!

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I noticed that in the first couple weeks of NXT. Justin Gabriel is an awesome talent. He is decent on the mic and great in the ring, but WWE just chooses to favor the other rookies over him. Gabriel still gets enough time every week but the time does nothing for him. Maybe it is because he is coached by Matt Hardy lol.

...god...

Reaction score
Just watched and lol at Cole calling someone ELSE (Daniel Bryan) a tool. Then Josh officially becomes awesome in my book and calls him a toolbox, lolol: 3:50.

[yt]CdGQyWFx37Y[/yt]