The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
I know some of you may shake your had at this, but I legitimately can't watch NXT due to the AWFUL "Wild And Young" song. Someone please explain how that song is the theme for a wrestling show. It sounds like nails on a chalkboard and it makes my ears bleed.

Fuck you Kevin Dunn

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
"We are wild and young" LOL

I hear it and it gets stuck in my head the rest of the week. It is so intolerable It's worse than "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt and not by much.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Yea I can't stand NXT's theme song, but a couple weeks back I couldn't stop listening to it. Now that phase is over, so I am gung-ho on hating it again

Axis

Reaction score
If you ever liked the NXT theme song then you should be ashamed.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Who cares. Jericho's music is better than what he'll get anyways.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
You know you're the bottom of the barrel when you lose to Skip Sheffield (what the hell kind of finisher was that?) :smh what the hell are they doing to Daniel Bryan?

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Bryan lost to Sheffield? I am so glad I did not watch it this week. If it comes to Stanley Cup Playoffs or NXT, I love wrestling and all, but NXT is terrible.

soulpower

Reaction score
You know you're the bottom of the barrel when you lose to Skip Sheffield (what the hell kind of finisher was that?) :smh what the hell are they doing to Daniel Bryan?

To be fair, Bryan has still managed to stay over despite the constant losing.

By the way, Sheffield's finisher was a Backpack Stunner.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
That's because people know who he is. I'm starting to think we aren't giving the WWE Universe enough credt. They're just as smarky as any of us. Seriously, if this was a nameless guy that was constantly losing every week with bad mic skills and a bland look (I still love you Danielson), he would be as over as Michael Tarver.

maty619

Reaction score
I really can't stand Bryan. That grin he pulls when he is pulling one of his I don't give a shit segments just gets right under my skin. I hope to god he gets dropped after NXT, i don't care that he is a great wrestler

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Seriously, if this was a nameless guy that was constantly losing every week with bad mic skills and a bland look (I still love you Danielson), he would be as over as Michael Tarver.

If Daniel Bryan wasn't as well known as he is to the indy circuit, on NXT, he would have Colin Delaney status right now.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I still fail to see what people see in Bryan. I honestly find him boring in the ring. It takes much more then just a reputation as a world-renouned wrestler for me to open up to someone, as a matter of fact that actually makes it tougher for me to open up to him. Leading up to his signing all I kept hearing was how great he was in the ring and shit like that so I looked up some of his ROH stuff, I wasn't impressed tbh. He is just another pure wrestler who won't make it in the WWE due to his charisma (or lack there of)

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I stopped watching the show. It got extremely boring. Plus when they were talking about the rankings, I thought someone would be elminated right then and there. Then they said that eliminations will start in 8 weeks. My 1st thought was "what the hell are they going to do in 8 weeks?" After the 1st night, I gave up.