The Official FWA Social Media Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Mw2mkYY.png

Willis

Probably A Skrull
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@Katsu_YDS

医者のオフィスへ。私の鎖骨がマットに叩きつけられても耐えられることを祈ります。私は楽観的です。

Off to the doctor's office. Here is hoping my collarbone can withstand being slammed into a mat. I'm optimistic.

#YDS
#CJW

#WorldsUnite
GCeaC3rasAEGdVE

@Katsu_YDS

For those wondering about the hat, you can get it on Shop CJW Universe. Love the Kitsune ears.

帽子が気になる方は、Shop CJW Universe で購入できます。キツネの耳が大好きです。

1704210636816.png

Reactions: CakeWalker

ETE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
J1K3xhn
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kane
@GabrielleFWA
Winter Wasteland was...something. Looking back I don't even know what it was that I expected to get from that match. I guess I hoped that once all the bullshit was stripped away I'd see Lizzie Rose in that ring against me, and I did. I saw the Lizzie Rose, the fighter that only I saw those years ago. The Lizzie Rose I treated like a child, and I treated poorly, because I didn't want her to become me. That childlike innocence you once had Lizzie is what made you special.

The Gurricane

End of Heartache
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alexshelly
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
americanwolves
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u

Oz

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@real.NOVA.DIAMOND: i'm still retired and currently have no affiliation with fantasy wrestling alliance. hope this clears up all the confusion people seemed to have about whatever fwa might have put on television recently.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@Cali_X via instagram
I got so many messages in my stream on Tuesday about this, so I thought I'd just lower expectations and be brutally honest. I know a lot of people have been circling internet rumours around, feeding 'journalists' with news of 'YOKAI Death Squad' coming back to FWA for their big Japanese tour. "Katsu's healed, right? So we're totally going to see her appear on Fight Night, or someone from YDS in King of Deathmatch, or even in Osaka for Katsu's hometown." Well, hate to break the news, but no. All of that's BS and to the clickbait-y journalists, do better. (Triple no to the idea of a Deathmatch, I don't want to pick thumbtacks out of my ass for a week).

Saturday night, all of us in #YDS are booked for @COSMIC_Joshi #OsakaBattle night one with @Katsu_YDS in her singles return to CJW since injury, and with our contracts, CJW has priority over our booking in Japan and since we've missed some time with our tours with FWA and since we're trying to establish YDS as its own unit, we're booked through FWA's Japan tour for CJW. I know you're disappointed, but if you're a fan of what we did in FWA, I encourage you to give CJW a shot. Good wrestling is good wrestling no matter the letters of the company. As for after? No promises. If anyone from YDS appears in #FWA, we want to be at our best. Personally speaking, it's been nice to be able to balance my life a bit more between wrestling, streaming and my personal life.

Speaking of, #Valentines is next week and safe to say I plan on treating a special someone to some sights around Tokyo <3

So good luck to the FWA peeps as they go through my second home and maybe you all will experience the same magic I felt when I first wrestled in front of a Japanese crowd?

-Cali

c22e08de7c2dbc88a540217273c301ae.jpg