The Official FWA Social Media Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Oz

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@real.NXVA.DIAMOND: had to change social media handle because reasons. limbus company stream on thursday 8 pm bst

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie

Oz

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@real.NXVA.DIAMOND: goes without saying, but we will reach out to the certain parties to resolve this issue soon. we have no reason to believe that an understanding cannot be reached here.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@real.NXVA.DIAMOND: goes without saying, but we will reach out to the certain parties to resolve this issue soon. we have no reason to believe that an understanding cannot be reached here.

@PrincessNova:
You do know I only trademarked the Monotonous "Nova" name for wrestling since that was my first name used in wrestling. You are allowed to be called 'Nova Diamond' in wrestling, Twitch, and all that. Trust me, I get you. It's all good. :)

-Alexis Taylor

Last edited:

Oz

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@PrincessNova:
You do know I only trademarked the Monotonous "Nova" name for wrestling since that was my first name used in wrestling. You are allowed to be called 'Nova Diamond.' Trust me, I get you. It's all good. :)

-Alexis Taylor
@real.NOVA.DIAMOND: our beliefs that an understanding would be reached have not been unfounded. whilst we are continuing to investigate the source of this false cease-and-desist that have been sent to us, we want to thank to miss taylor for thanking her time to put a resolve to this issue.

Oz

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@real.NOVA.DIAMOND: also apparently you can't trademark your own face.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@real.NOVA.DIAMOND: our beliefs that an understanding would be reached have not been unfounded. whilst we are continuing to investigate the source of this false cease-and-desist that have been sent to us, we want to thank to miss taylor for thanking her time to put a resolve to this issue.

@PrincessNova
-Was the Lawyer named Mr. Buttkiss? It was the same troll who tried to do one to Cal' for her "X" in her channel name. Fucking trolls.

There's a reason why this account is mainly for 'character' and I have my Insta where I can be 'normal.' Speaking of, follow me there at "Aexis_Taylor." Expect cat pictures and memes. Now back to your regularly scheduled kayfabe ;)

-Alexis

Oz

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@real.NOVA.DIAMOND: we do not know of this kaye fabe person, are they related to mr. butkis the lawyer? we assumed they were from eastern europe with a surname like that

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
T
Update on FWA's "Princess" Nova
images

Ty Johnson (Nuances of Wrestling): "One of the overlooked but intriguing stories to come out of Meltdown's 40th episode is the vignette featuring the Princess Nova seemingly returning to a pre-FWA character. Earlier in the show, Keres cut a promo not just explaining FWA's deep dive into the TORN Universe over the prior weeks, but hinting that Princess Nova was punished and seemingly gone.

Nova, real name Alexis Taylor, was missing from FWA television for several months, with a storyline involving her apparently under the 'control' of Keres and was only involved in a handful of tag team matches. The Canadian wrestler was dealing with several ailments, some of which were beginning to affect her before Back in Business the previous year, and was therefore was kept to tag matches to limit her in ring time before being taken off television apart from the interview in which she broke character and gave insight into her as a person. Sources in FWA tell Nuances of Wrestling that Nova's character is expected to take a new direction upon her full return. With the vignette, many are expecting a return to a character closer to what she portrayed prior to adopting the "Princess Nova" character in "Liberty or Death Wrestling" back in 2019.

The former model's initial character was nicknamed the "Punk Rock Princess" and later "The Rainbow Princess," with her portraying a babyface character closer to her real life self. Prior to the turn, Nova appeared to be at home with this character, gaining relative popularity as she grew as an in ring performer. While we are unable to get exact details on this new character, we were told it will 'provide a twist on a familiar character.' Alexis Taylor also recent has renewed several trademarks including 'Nova,' 'Nova Taylor,' and her most recent persona of 'Princess Nova.'
We are unsure of when she will return, but the likely date is somewhere close to Back in Business, before or after.

For all wrestling news, tune in to Nuances of Wrestling. To read a story about what was ACTUALLY in the infamous 'Cum Truck' at back in Business last year, click the link below.

What was ACTUALLY in FWA's 'CUM TRUCK' will SHOCK YOU!
Ty Johnson is one of my characters, please ask before writing for him in the future.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@Cali_X

So FWA's coming up North, eh?

Predictions: One person will make fun of the Toronto Maple Leafs #1967
At least two wrestlers will have an authentic Poutine in Montreal for their cheat day.

@Katsu_YDS

What is Poutine?

@Cali_X

Magic, my fox friend. French fries with cheese curds on them (Any other form of cheese is a crime) and warm gravy.

poutine-canadian.gif

@Katsu_YDS

-I'm interested.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@PrincessNova

I can be anything-

@Katsu_YDS
Add me to the long list of people who want to crush Jeremy and Baxter. I don't care which one, I will get my hands on one of them at #BackInBusiness

@Ririko_MAYHEM

If needed. I will kick them!

@Katsu_YDS
I will let you know. Given what happened to Krash, I don't want to risk something like that happening to you.

@Katsu_YDS
The brightside:
I had a "feel better" Poutine. @Cali_X I rate it 8/10. Heavy and I would not eat it all the time, but it hit the spot. I never knew cheese squeaking was good. <3

je-vie-%C3%A0-hochelaga-mais-jai-d%C3%A9cid%C3%A9-de-faire-mes-commissions-v0-zxh64klhty6d1.jpg

@Cali_X
You now are an honourary Canadian. If you want to be an honourary Quebecois, you need to take up hockey and learn French.

@Katsu_YDS

It took me long enough to learn English. I am good, haha.