The Official FWA Social Media Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ETE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
J1K3xhn
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kane
@TheGabrielle

Soooo...no hard feelings XperienX? We're business partners now.

Which reminds me.

Our Grand Reopening, is one you will not want to miss if you're anywhere near Las Vegas.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@TheGabrielle

Soooo...no hard feelings XperienX? We're business partners now.

Which reminds me.

Our Grand Reopening, is one you will not want to miss if you're anywhere near Las Vegas.

@Cali_X:
Next time in Vegas I may stop by. I know a special someone I'll treat with a night there. Ended up watching #Meltdown and #Fallout also. Good match. ;)

@Katsu_YDS:

Back in Business last year, the last time I had a one on one match in an FWA ring. Time for me to step up.

"Friend" or "Foes" watch me.

images

Reactions: Jimmy King

ETE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
J1K3xhn
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kane
@Cali_X:
Next time in Vegas I may stop by. I know a special someone I'll treat with a night there. Ended up watching #Meltdown and #Fallout also. Good match. ;)

@Katsu_YDS:

Back in Business last year, the last time I had a one on one match in an FWA ring. Time for me to step up.

"Friend" or "Foes" watch me.

images

@TheGabrielle

Call me before you do so, I'll give you a tour, and a VIP experience @Cali_X

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@TheGabrielle

@Cali_X:

Awesome. @Ririko_MAYHEM @Katsu_YDS @Miyu_DeathIdol

女の子たちは入っていますか?

@REO_ You are... Not 21 yet. Sorry

@REO_:

Funny >.<

@Katsu_YDS:

I will think. Night clubs are not my scene often.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
@TheGabrielle

@SaintSully

Oh, still offering young inexperienced roster members the "VIP experience" eh Gabs?

Isn't your little black book deep enough?

ETE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
J1K3xhn
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kane
@SaintSully

Oh, still offering young inexperienced roster members the "VIP experience" eh Gabs?

Isn't your little black book deep enough?

@TheGabrielle

Oh @SaintSully dont be jealous that your experiences are all in the past, it doesnt suit you.

Reactions: Doc Sulliday

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
@TheGabrielle

Oh @SaintSully dont be jealous that your experiences are all in the past, it doesnt suit you.

@SaintSully

Oh, and what are yours? You can make fun of my peak all you want, but the fact is if you trace the steps of my peak and yours...well they both lead back to that fateful Desert Storm now don't they?

ETE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
J1K3xhn
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kane
@SaintSully

Oh, and what are yours? You can make fun of my peak all you want, but the fact is if you trace the steps of my peak and yours...well they both lead back to that fateful Desert Storm now don't they?

@TheGabrielle

Are you proud of that Dave? Proud that so much has come from that one night in the ring. Unlike you I'm still here.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
@TheGabrielle

Are you proud of that Dave? Proud that so much has come from that one night in the ring. Unlike you I'm still here.
@SaintSully

You know I felt bad about it for long enough. I'm over it now. Congratulations on still being there though, I'm sure that will last till about Back in Business. Then you'll lose another tough match, and go storming out again.

It's been medically advised I don't wrestle. Most doctor's blame it on my wrestling career, but I think it had more to do with that night you ignored my safe word.

ETE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
J1K3xhn
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kane
@SaintSully

You know I felt bad about it for long enough. I'm over it now. Congratulations on still being there though, I'm sure that will last till about Back in Business. Then you'll lose another tough match, and go storming out again.

It's been medically advised I don't wrestle. Most doctor's blame it on my wrestling career, but I think it had more to do with that night you ignored my safe word.

@TheGabrielle

I thought you'd like it once we really got going...

• Wow
Reactions: Doc Sulliday

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
@SolaceInMalice

Congratulations, Kleio. But you didn't beat me. I'm still breathing, so you don't have anything to hold over my head. I hope your agony eats at you, until you're forced to put it onto others. Turn your agony into malice and kill those who oppose you.

As for me, there's no telling what's down the road I'll take. But before you realize it, my agony will reach yet another victim.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
@SolaceInMalice

Congratulations, Kleio. But you didn't beat me. I'm still breathing, so you don't have anything to hold over my head. I hope your agony eats at you, until you're forced to put it onto others. Turn your agony into malice and kill those who oppose you.

As for me, there's no telling what's down the road I'll take. But before you realize it, my agony will reach yet another victim.
@KleioDeSantos

Jesus it's bad enough I have to deal with the Alphabet Man and his riddles, now I have you talking like a freak too?

And uh, I hate to tell you but I'm, I think based on the stipulations of the match and the fact that I walked out with the championship, I did in fact defeat you. But if you not breathing is benchmark we're going for...then I'll see you next time?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Update on FWA's "Princess" Nova
images

Ty Johnson (Nuances of Wrestling): "One of the overlooked but intriguing stories to come out of Meltdown's 40th episode is the vignette featuring the Princess Nova seemingly returning to a pre-FWA character. Earlier in the show, Keres cut a promo not just explaining FWA's deep dive into the TORN Universe over the prior weeks, but hinting that Princess Nova was punished and seemingly gone.

Nova, real name Alexis Taylor, was missing from FWA television for several months, with a storyline involving her apparently under the 'control' of Keres and was only involved in a handful of tag team matches. The Canadian wrestler was dealing with several ailments, some of which were beginning to affect her before Back in Business the previous year, and was therefore was kept to tag matches to limit her in ring time before being taken off television apart from the interview in which she broke character and gave insight into her as a person. Sources in FWA tell Nuances of Wrestling that Nova's character is expected to take a new direction upon her full return. With the vignette, many are expecting a return to a character closer to what she portrayed prior to adopting the "Princess Nova" character in "Liberty or Death Wrestling" back in 2019.

The former model's initial character was nicknamed the "Punk Rock Princess" and later "The Rainbow Princess," with her portraying a babyface character closer to her real life self. Prior to the turn, Nova appeared to be at home with this character, gaining relative popularity as she grew as an in ring performer. While we are unable to get exact details on this new character, we were told it will 'provide a twist on a familiar character.' Alexis Taylor also recent has renewed several trademarks including 'Nova,' 'Nova Taylor,' and her most recent persona of 'Princess Nova.'
We are unsure of when she will return, but the likely date is somewhere close to Back in Business, before or after.

For all wrestling news, tune in to Nuances of Wrestling. To read a story about what was ACTUALLY in the infamous 'Cum Truck' at back in Business last year, click the link below.

What was ACTUALLY in FWA's 'CUM TRUCK' will SHOCK YOU!

Reactions: Jimmy King

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen